The Congress Thread: Tracking India's Grand Old Party

jairamesh

Salman Khurshid in Pak, lauds Sharif, slams Modi

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/Salman-Khurshid-in-Pak-lauds-Sharif-slams-Modi/articleshow/49773010.cms

To what extent will this people go. Some of our fellow resident posters here will also share the same view as Congress, praising Outsiders just because they hate the ruling party/PM .

BJP must raise this issue politically and slam Congress.

LOL

will be interesting to see if Congress give Aiyer a RS seat. If they dont its probably the end for him in frontline politics.

Subrmaniam swamy asks Rahul gandhi to resign providing proofs of his british nationality... lets see how the MSM responds. Will enjoy the slugfest

what proofs? care to share?

Annual returns or Form - 363(a) of a company called backops limited

https://www.scribd.com/document_downloads/289888254?extension=pdf&from=embed&source=embed

and also check the rediff article from 2004 where Pappu himself admits to starting a company called backops

http://www.rediff.com/money/2004/jun/24rahul.htm

swamy's twitter acct has more...

Edited by diga

some one commenting this in every news related to RG British nationality.

Rahul Gandhi's partner in Backops Ltd Mr.Ulrik Robert Mcknight is partner with Sunil Menon & Gautam Makker whose company Flash-Forge got a part of the Rs.20000 Cr govt contract in 2012 for supply of Submarine parts. They formed a Joint venture with French company Coyard in 2011 and got the contract in 2012.

Ulrik McKnight is husband of well know Presstitute, BJP/Modi-hater and Christian missionary sympathizer Sonia Faleiro, who happens to be the daughter of former Congress minister in Rajiv Gandhi's cabinet Mr. Edwardo Faleiro.

Mcknight is director with Sunil Menon & Gautam Makker in a company by the name of Composite Resin Developments Limited.

http://www.dnaindia.com/india/report-subramanian-swamy-s-shocking-claim-rahul-gandhi-is-a-british-citizen-2145806

Not sure how true it is but these companies have some links...

http://www.datalog.co.uk/browse/detail.php/CompanyNumber/05754485/CompanyName/OPTIMAL+ARMOUR+LIMITED   [Check directors name...coincidence or not?]

http://www.defenseworld.net/news/5721/DCNS_Flash_Forge_indigenization_pact_under_the_Indian_Scorpene_submarines_project#.VkoSG3YrLcs.

http://deshgujarat.com/2012/10/27/dr-subramanian-swamys-written-statement-on-rahul-gandhi-in-ahmedabad/  [Swamy's acusation in 2012 - Ulrik's name appears]

Edited by bulbul

They need to do some back room deals....GST depends on it.

But think about it. Surely you being a BJP supporter want to ensure that RaGa remains at the helm. If he is replaced by somebody competent then its not going to be good for the BJP.

By all means corner him. But dont push it so far that he is forced to quit politics. A few deals such as the GST might just make this porblem go away

GST will most probably pass this session.. congress cannot hold it back.

Not worried about Rahul, but the consolidation it will lead to in the coming election.. that arithmetic will be a no-win for BJP. Would rather have congress fight alone under someone else's leadership and split the votes

Edited by diga

They need to do some back room deals....GST depends on it.

But think about it. Surely you being a BJP supporter want to ensure that RaGa remains at the helm. If he is replaced by somebody competent then its not going to be good for the BJP.

By all means corner him. But dont push it so far that he is forced to quit politics. A few deals such as the GST might just make this porblem go away

By pussy nature of BJP Govt. I mean nothing will happen. Which means the Bills will still be stuck and no controversy will be generated regarding Pappu.. In fact BJP might end up having tables turned making Pappu as a victim because Modi wants to gun for him a s he's raising voices for the farmers, poor people which Modi and his corporate friends don't like... Sort of narrative...

On top of it I'm just waiting for another stupid controversial comment(s) from stupid messers Mohan Bhagwat, Mahant, Vijaywargiya, Baliyan etc just before the session starts... Mohan Bhagwat is actually on a mission to see if the govt. fails to complete its term or just goes after this term...

These RSS and BJP are Pseudo Right wing... These chewtiyas are not RW and have harmed Hindus more than anybody else...

main-qimg-1a9460f48b4bf6cc1dd84155950dde

The Passage reads:
"Part of the fifth generation of India's most reverend [sic], influential and charismatic political family, Rahul Gandhi is also, like sister Priyanka, natural at public life.The low-profile Rahul surprised the nation with his energy, humility and charisma when he plunged into electoral politics, winning from Amethi on a Congress ticket.Sceptics wondered whether this young man, who'd spent most of his life in the US and Britain, would be able to adjust to the rough-and-tumble of Indian political life. But not only did the young Rahul take to politics like the proverbial duck to water, he also exhibited impressive confidence and maturity. Today, he is very much part of the Congress party's new crop of bright young politicians."

An English comprehension book prescribed by several CBSE schools for Class 5 across India has a passage on Rahul Gandhi which pays glowing tributes to the party vice-president.

By pussy nature of BJP Govt. I mean nothing will happen. Which means the Bills will still be stuck and no controversy will be generated regarding Pappu.. In fact BJP might end up having tables turned making Pappu as a victim because Modi wants to gun for him a s he's raising voices for the farmers, poor people which Modi and his corporate friends don't like... Sort of narrative...

On top of it I'm just waiting for another stupid controversial comment(s) from stupid messers Mohan Bhagwat, Mahant, Vijaywargiya, Baliyan etc just before the session starts... Mohan Bhagwat is actually on a mission to see if the govt. fails to complete its term or just goes after this term...

These RSS and BJP are Pseudo Right wing... These chewtiyas are not RW and have harmed Hindus more than anybody else...

To be fair to Bhagwat, his remark I think was meant to quell unrest in Guj. I dont think he realised how much of an impact it had in Bihar. I will give him the benefit of the doubt for now. Without the RSS cadre BJP would have no infra in Bihar. It was a mistake but I doubt it it was made on purpose. A record number of people are joining the RSS. A big reason is the Modi gov. I dont think Bhagwat is that stupid.

Vijaywargiya is a cunning fox. His comments came in phase 5 when the BJP were trying to polersie (which also gave them good results compered to other phases). It was a tactical move. As i said before Bihar maybe polersation was the best strategy for the BJP from the very beginning.  Phase 1 and 2 they talked development and were badly defeated. 

With regards to GST we have to wait and see. As soon as this RaGa news came out i feel Sonia Manmohan had a meeting with Jaitley.

http://www.thehindu.com/todays-paper/tp-national/bjp-warms-up-to-cong-for-gst-bill/article7885304.ece

I am sure RaGa must have been mentioned.

Edited by G_B_

Every party has leaders which make controversial statements, but it is only the statements from BJP and RSS leaders which are highlighted by the media. Some of them are even quoted out of context. Have you seen any discussion on any of the news channel about the recent statements made by Mani shankar aiyer and Salman Khurshid.

Its high time this government has to formularize some strategy to counter this biased media to avoid a repeat of 2004.