Superbowl 2013

Cricketics

Niners blow it on the last 1st and goal. 4 attempts and not a single run by the supposedly athletic QB. If Kap runs 4 times he makes more than 10 yards. Anyways, great comeback, but too much lead given and refs weren't kind either. No holding on the last play, no pass interference earlier against Ravens, yet all the flags against niners thrown. Niners even had to challenge a 1st down marker to negate another blown call. Kaps inexperience showed. Flacco was perfect in the 1st half, Ravens (- lewis) deserved the win.

Was in a SB party, lots of booze, and fried stuff. After the 2nd half time (power surge), the game turned around. I thought the last field&goal play, BR shut out 49ers/Kap brilliantly, was the fun to watch. I almost had 49ers winning the game from behind, just like Giants against Patriots twice. The holding on the last play was a very close call, but the push and shoving happened from both players, hard to give it to offence at the juncture. The challenge 1st down marker was a total waste, Joe made a great pass at 3rd down which is what most QBs try for at 3rd down. The 2 point conversion attempt by 49ers, and Ravens fake field goal to TD conversion attempt were disasters. Didn't needed to be done. Was a great SB game after all. Too bad that Ray Lewis's team won the game, but Good for Joe Flacco!

I don't know, the game was good. But I've seen a lot better games in my life but being a super bowl where we are used to blowouts, the last couple of years have been very good. THe good thing was that the referees were letting them play. They called whatever was blatant. So you can't really blame the refs here. Flacco has been superb this postseason. Looks like he will be filthy rich soon. Turning point of the game was Boldin's 3rd and 1 catch when the 49ers were mounting a comeback. And for the 49ers, it was the Davis' drop late during the game. That was a crucial drop.

Seems like no one mentioned it, but that halftime show was a disgrace. Looks as if Beyonce was lip syncing again or just emphasizing some of the words. Looked like a strip show. P.S. She just became a mother a little while ago and now this in front of an audience of 1 Billion:facepalm:

Seems like no one mentioned it, but that halftime show was a disgrace. Looks as if Beyonce was lip syncing again or just emphasizing some of the words. Looked like a strip show. P.S. She just became a mother a little while ago and now this in front of an audience of 1 Billion:facepalm:
She is hawttttttttttttt:two_thumbs_up::two_thumbs_up: