List of players destroyed by Dhoni

Vivek.S.123

I don't care about Tiwary anymore. He was at his peak in 2010, but now his career is good as gone. I'm scared that Dhoni is going to finish Manoj, Rayudu and Rahane's careers as well :((
Saurabh Tiwary is just 23 for heaven's sake. Only Manoj Tiwary and Rahane have a right to crib about Dhoni's love for Rohit and Jaddu; Rayudu has never been in the squad for Dhoni to destroy his career.

Don't worry Vivek... Some of these folks prefer Rohit front foot, high backlight, head on top of the ball forward defence shot even though he might bowled because it looks beautiful and classy but would be the first to shout slogger, tulla batsman to players like STiwary who don't give flying eff to showing off technique but score runs...

To be honest, he did gave many chances to youngsters. Only few grabbed the opportunities. My complain is he backed the wrong players. Players like RP singh, Vinay kumar should have never been picked once they showed 0% talent and improvement. The selection of RP singh for the England tour baffled me so much. Such a bad selection it was.

Seriously wtf Sourabh Tiwary was picked For India because he had an excellent ipl 3 and never got a look in again because he was rubbish in next ipl
He became rubbish because his confidence has gone down when he was dropped for no reason. Loss of confidence is one of the biggest factors to why players lose form. The same thing is happening to Ajinkya Rahane and Manoj Tiwary as well. Rahane was in great form Post-IPL this year, but putting him on the sidelines for a lengthy period has killed his form. As for Tiwary, no other captain would drop a player who has scored a century and a quickfire half century in their last 3 matches, unless his name is Dhobi
Don't worry Vivek... Some of these folks prefer Rohit front foot' date=' high backlight, head on top of the ball forward defence shot even though he might bowled because it looks beautiful and classy but would be the first to shout slogger, tulla batsman to players like STiwary who don't give flying eff to showing off technique but score runs...[/quote'] What people don't understand is that Saurabh Tiwary is a mixture of both Dhoni and Raina when he is on song. An inform Saurabh is way better than a "in form" Rohit.
What people don't understand is that Saurabh Tiwary is a mixture of both Dhoni and Raina when he is on song. An inform Saurabh is way better than a "in form" Rohit.
That was the line which got me cracked up earlier. He is nowhere close to any of the two.
Saurabh Tiwary is just 23 for heaven's sake. Only Manoj Tiwary and Rahane have a right to crib about Dhoni's love for Rohit and Jaddu; Rayudu has never been in the squad for Dhoni to destroy his career.
exactly.dhoni seriously loves jadeja,ignores rahane from tests
What people don't understand is that Saurabh Tiwary is a mixture of both Dhoni and Raina when he is on song. An inform Saurabh is way better than a "in form" Rohit.
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: u dont associate ''form'' with lapedas like afretard,s.tiwari
Ajinkya Rahane has been officially destroyed!!! :((
Plssss............ he was given many chances in the just concluded ODi series and only in the final ODi he was replaced after consistent failures. The way he got out was pathetic. However, he will still get his chances. But i seriously think, he is a FTB (just like badrinath). What has he done in the A tours to warrant a place in Indian Test Team. He was time and again a failure and i strongly believe Rayudu is ahead of him.
Plssss............ he was given many chances in the just concluded ODi series and only in the final ODi he was replaced after consistent failures. The way he got out was pathetic. However, he will still get his chances. But i seriously think, he is a FTB (just like badrinath). What has he done in the A tours to warrant a place in Indian Test Team. He was time and again a failure and i strongly believe Rayudu is ahead of him.
when hacks like vijay,dhawan,jadeja,raina,yuvraj are given chances in tests,why not rahane?