IPL's News III.

SLICKR392

1. He impressed every one when he bowled in Indian teams nets before Kochi Match including Duncan and Bowling coach 2. They both spoke to him and told him like "You have good height and speed and good outswingers " Sandeep considers that pace comes naturally to him and he is working on the outswingers nowadays
1. He impressed every one when he bowled in Indian teams nets before Kochi Match including Duncan and Bowling coach 2. They both spoke to him and told him like "You have good height and speed and good outswingers " Sandeep considers that pace comes naturally to him and he is working on the outswingers nowadays
Hopefully he turns out to be a 140 k to 150 k bowler. The Indian attack desperately needs a genuinely fast and bouncy strike bowler.
The last time I heard this statement from an Indian was ...... Umesh Yadav ; and his pace was more than ok.
Hopefully he turns out to be a 140 k to 150 k bowler. The Indian attack desperately needs a genuinely fast and bouncy strike bowler.
I hope we all are not overhyping this kid . These days hard to find a genuine quick who swings the ball Even if he is just 140+ and can swing the ball , i am very happy
Too much hype is not good. He will feel the pressure of expectations. Just let him enjoy his bowling. I personally think he will be 130+ bowler but will get quicker as he gets older.
I think this guy is 140+ . But u r rt .People are getting a little too much excited as we dont have any decent bowler Better to let him prove himself
There is score for improvement in his action but still pretty decent' date=' looks like he wants to imitate Dale Steyn in his action but is not able to do it to perfection. Mismash of Steyn and Albie Morkel in his action.[/quote'] He started playing regular cricket only when he was in 12th standard What do u think about his pace ?