IPL 2013 - Mumbai Indians

1983-2011

BTW hatsoff to your hard work G_B_ :hatsoff:
no worries i have a big deposit of pictures of mumbai. Dont worry ETTC, the manner in which mumbai won today our fortress me thinks wont be breached this season,

Ok, the time has come for CSK nation declare an all-out war against the mafia fans. I am not talking just symbolic posturing and threats. I am talking real sh!t – The full cavalry, navy, air-force, WMDs (if required). First they (unsuccessfully) tried to lure our second-in-command, Gannu, from our ranks. Even though that devious act ended in horrible failure, it has not gone unnoticed. Then they recruited their cousins, the Pune Puppies, to go around claiming that CSK was Pune’s bunny. That too was demolished after a comprehensive thumping of the Puppies, in Pune. Now, they have begun claiming that CSK is MI’s you-know-what. You guys are messing with the wrong people. :nono: It is time to unleash the full force of the CSK army. :csk:

Ok, the time has come for CSK nation declare an all-out war against the mafia fans. I am not talking just symbolic posturing and threats. I am talking real sh!t – The full cavalry, navy, air-force, WMDs (if required). First they (unsuccessfully) tried to lure our second-in-command, Gannu, from our ranks. Even though that devious act ended in horrible failure, it has not gone unnoticed. Then they recruited their cousins, the Pune Puppies, to go around claiming that CSK was Pune’s bunny. That too was demolished after a comprehensive thumping of the Puppies, in Pune. Now, they have begun claiming that CSK is MI’s you-know-what. You guys are messing with the wrong people. :nono: It is time to unleash the full force of the CSK army. :csk:
bunnies :hmmm: :giggle:

MI's superiority over CSK is now proved. Officially. Gannu, IIRC, was a MI fan long back. He changed loyalty a few times before he got enchanted by the yellow sorcery. He will come back to his original love soon.

will love to thrash you guys again and again :hatsoff:

bunnies :hmmm: :giggle:
On the other hand MI are bunnies of KXIP :finger: Even in last match, your cheating is so outright :giggle:
MI's superiority over CSK is now proved. Officially. Gannu, IIRC, was a MI fan long back. He changed loyalty a few times before he got enchanted by the yellow sorcery. He will come back to his original love soon.
First win a tournament without blantant cheating like playing 5 foreign players, rigging the auction, stealing players, changing the playoffs to homeground etc., CSK thrashed MI, in a crucial stages, denied MI to enter the playoffs in 2009, and humiliated you in 2010, and packed you home in 2012.. :giggle: you can gloat after winning a trophy :two_thumbs_up:

On the other hand MI are bunnies of KXIP :finger: Even in last match, your cheating is so outright :giggle: First win a tournament without blantant cheating like playing 5 foreign players, rigging the auction, stealing players, changing the playoffs to homeground etc., CSK thrashed MI, in a crucial stages, denied MI to enter the playoffs in 2009, and humiliated you in 2010, and packed you home in 2012.. :giggle: you can gloat afterwards :two_thumbs_up:
desperate CSK supporters :hehe: