IPL 2013 - Mumbai Indians

1983-2011

Lassi > sambhar anyway :beee:
Depends on restaurant. I have been to some restaurants where the South Indian food is so tasty. Especially the Udipi restaurants.They serve delicious South Indian cuisine. Some Lassi outlets are a must visit.They prepare typical Punjabi Lassi.lots of variants in it as well. Yummy.

:hysterical::hysterical: Brool story co
true story.Lassi has more vairants too.There is almond lassi as well,have you heard of almond sambhar?:dontknow: switch to lassi for your almond intake:isalute:

true story.Lassi has more vairants too.There is almond lassi as well,have you heard of almond sambhar?:dontknow: switch to lassi for your almond intake:isalute:
:haha::haha: Sambar has variants across South India. It is one of the diverse dishes in India - Nectar of the gods :dance: Lassi is just sold in cheap roadside dhabas, Buttermilk is better than this fatty drink :finger:

:haha::haha: Sambar has variants across South India. It is one of the diverse dishes in India - Nectar of the gods :dance: Lassi is just sold in cheap roadside dhabas, Buttermilk is better than this fatty drink :finger:
Sambar is tasty as well :two_thumbs_up:

:headshake: Lassi is premier Punjabi drink sold in big restaurants.It is also source of energy and power.Just compare Yuvraj Singh with Badrinath and you know what I'm talking about:agree: what variants does sambhar have?:hmmm: is there really an almond sambhar?:nervous:

:headshake: Lassi is premier Punjabi drink sold in big restaurants.It is also source of energy and power.Just compare Yuvraj Singh with Badrinath and you know what I'm talking about:agree: what variants does sambhar have?:hmmm: is there really an almond sambhar?:nervous:
:haha:

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

:hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: Badri has a ripped body with six packs, where as Yuvi is like pregnant lady :hehe: yeah, energy ,power and phat :winky: