Kings XI Punjab-IPL 2013 Official thread

Lord

I think the team is doing okay given the resources.the bowlers are dping a great job defending modest totals.The batting needs to step up.As you said,we should have bowled first.Also,I dunno why Miller was dropped. for next game I'd have Marsh/Miller back in for Dimitri N Bipul in for Valthaty.hes a decent lower order hitter n SLA.or have Awana back but that'll weaken the batting.we essentially have a similar bowler in Gony.Valthaty was a one season wonder n needs to be dropped on a good note,it was good to see Gilly getting some oh his shots back.hopefully it can be a start f something big

Punjab seriously need to have a re-look at the local talent or what they can do with them
the talent is fine.the likes of Mandeep,Manan,Gony,Awana are good.but they lack maturity.it'll come with time

:whack:
arrey not kidding yaar :facepalm:
On the availability of their star batsman Shaun Marsh, who has joined the team after undergoing a knee surgery, Lehmann said, "He won't be available yet. He is here with the squad but he is just coming back from a surgery. We don't want to take any risks with the players who're not fit to the level we want them to." "He is still 3-4 days away from that. In a tournament like the IPL you can't risk that. So once he is fully fit and gets into the fielding drills and running between the wickets he will be available." http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/sports/cricket/ipl/news/Kings-XI-Punjab-coach-Lehmann-wary-of-in-form-Sehwag/articleshow/19679971.cms