Two explosions at Boston marathon finish line

Laaloo

Oh.. playing the bully... Who cares about this site.. so u land job offers based on your modship in this forum? Fantastic. Get a life.
I just gave you an exit option so you won't have to read my posts which irritate you so much. Get a life? A self confessed alcoholic who drinks addha a day is asking others to get a life? :hysterical:

I thought stated intent was the only important thing? The ones who don't believe are collateral damage. :hmmm:
Their stated intent is to kill innocent non-believers as well. Its not an extrapolation, it is the stated intent of several jihadi organizations.
They are mandated to be killed because even an imbecile knows that any war will carry civilian casualties. If you don't know that or feign ignorance about it ... :hatsoff:
Circular argument. I have alredy said that collateral damage is a function of every war, but its criminality is orders of magnitude lesser than that of targetted killings.

Seeking for truth. And given that i have read virtually everything there is to read on the history of Islam in middle east' date=' Subcontinent and Al Andalus ( i am not well read on Islam in sub saharan Africa & South East Asia), i am pretty sure that barring newly discovered evidence from some dusty ruin somewhere, i am in a position to critique the faith and its history.[/quote'] I am breaking rules of ICF talking about on religion. if you are seeking for truth thn ,tell me whats your faith ? or you are an athiest ?

Their stated intent is to kill innocent non-believers as well. Its not an extrapolation, it is the stated intent of several jihadi organizations.
How do you rate Taliban's suicide attacks on US military installations in Afghanistan which also claim innocent afghan lives? The stated intent is to kill enemy combatants

Don't - I can make the job easier for you by banning you or deleting your account. Let me know. But I know that you will keep coming back for more as a guest. :alienbooty:
huh... now thats not right... It's fine to debate but you can't keep bring this on a regular basis... Don't get me wrong but u initiated the abusive and harshwords as well in the thread ...

Circular argument. I have alredy said that collateral damage is a function of every war, but its criminality is orders of magnitude lesser than that of targetted killings.
Ultimately what matters is how many innocents die - the Iraq war ended up killing hundreds of thousands of innocent civilians. For me that is the bottom line, not the stated intent. I understand we differ in our philosophies, so gave you my point of view which by the way is shared by a lot of intellectuals from top organizations.

huh... now thats not right... It's fine to debate but you can't keep bring this on a regular basis... Don't get me wrong but u initiated the abusive and harshwords as well in the thread ...
Kindly point out the abuse that I initiated against Precambrian? This is the initiation as far as I can see, but I maybe wrong:
Swetabh.. just **** off. Its a damn pain reading your bile again and again. What a tosser
And for what it's worth it was not a threat to ban him, but a mercy acceptance so he can avoid reading my posts.

I am breaking rules of ICF talking about on religion. if you are seeking for truth thn ,tell me whats your faith ? or you are an athiest ?
I have no faith. I try to live by a few Buddhist ideals, but they are more pertinent to self discipline and mental conditioning than anything esoteric. I am not an atheist, i do not claim God doesnt exist. I am an agnost- i do not care if God exists or not. For the relevance of God from a moral perspective is still abhorrent in the way God is made relevant in Islam and middle eastern religions. As such, i see it pointless to try and claim/deny the existence of God, without actually investigating- on a logical and moral plane- the relevance of God in the first place. I find my conclusions to be similar to those of Buddha, Nagarjuna and Neitzche: that God, even if he/she/it/they exist, is irrelevant to me. Their relevance only surfaces momentarity during the momentary phases of existencial cowardice that is a function of 'not knowing everything' there is to existence. Nothing more, nothing less.

Ultimately what matters is how many innocents die - the Iraq war ended up killing hundreds of thousands of innocent civilians. For me that is the bottom line' date=' not the stated intent. I understand we differ in our philosophies, so gave you my point of view which by the way is shared by a lot of intellectuals from top organizations.[/quote'] Name-dropping is irrelevant, i can name plenty of intellectuals and organizations that support my viewpoint as well. Infact, virtually all authorities in legalism, national or international, have a very well argued and staunch position of differentiating between genocide and collateral damage. The difference, between the former and the latter, if you think about it, is intent. If 'civillian deaths are the bottomline', then well Osama Bin Laden = Dick Cheney = Unabomber = craigslist killer = hubby who kills wife when he finds her in bed with neighbour. Rather simplistic and bereft of the monumental differences seperating the various behaviours.

I have no faith. I try to live by a few Buddhist ideals, but they are more pertinent to self discipline and mental conditioning than anything esoteric. I am not an atheist, i do not claim God doesnt exist. I am an agnost- i do not care if God exists or not. For the relevance of God from a moral perspective is still abhorrent in the way God is made relevant in Islam and middle eastern religions. As such, i see it pointless to try and claim/deny the existence of God, without actually investigating- on a logical and moral plane- the relevance of God in the first place. I find my conclusions to be similar to those of Buddha, Nagarjuna and Neitzche: that God, even if he/she/it/they exist, is irrelevant to me. Their relevance only surfaces momentarity during the momentary phases of existencial cowardice that is a function of 'not knowing everything' there is to existence. Nothing more, nothing less.
Do u believe in afterlife?

Do u believe in afterlife?
Nope. It may exist. I have no reason to believe it. Things that claim afterlife exists cannot prove it. Books that claim afterlife claim so on the basis of being representing God's words but cannot prove that fundamental claim (that they are indeed Gods words). As such, i am not going to live my life on a purely hypothetical construct, sacrificing the phenomenal reality that is THIS life. I call that 'throwing away your plate of daal-roti because someone promised you a plate of biriyani over the phone'. PS: Lets take this discussion elsewhere, we should not segway into metaphysics on a thread that is for condolences and updates on a great human tragedy.

Again, largely irrelevant. For whatever purpose a country A declares war on country B, there will be civillian casualties due to collateral damage. That is not the same as a stated intent of extermination of civillians. I dont care whether US attacked Iraq for its oil, or for WMDs or whether George Bush Jnr. was jealous of Saddam's manly moustache. What i do care about and the point i am making- is that the stated intent was never the extermination or random killing of Iraqi civillians. And i challenge you or anyone else to prove that was the real intent of the US administration.
:cantstop: You come up with some very funny quips.

Not sure what's phuunny about it? Great Bong se advise le kar aaoge? The point I am conveying is that the US/UK/Europe model might fit their demographics, but for India to blindly ape it is nothing less than crap. And even if we accept those policies to be ideal in dealing with extremist Islamic elements India comes out much better under the assumption that Islam breeds terrorism - a philosophy I don't subscribe to, but a lot of people do.
He'll find a reason to fap to Modi on that basis. :facepalm: If Great Bong permits.
Your effort went waste - I couldn't see the image of your idiocy.
Bhund vich paa ley.
Kindly point out the abuse that I initiated against Precambrian? This is the initiation as far as I can see, but I maybe wrong: And for what it's worth it was not a threat to ban him, but a mercy acceptance so he can avoid reading my posts.
I didn't quote your cencored or other posts .....See I am not policing here and kinda chuckled on your creative gallis to Sree but you did threaten him to ban as a mod and that is not right.. On topic, RIP and I hope the terrorists stay in hell forever for killing innocents...

Nope. It may exist. I have no reason to believe it. Things that claim afterlife exists cannot prove it. Books that claim afterlife claim so on the basis of being representing God's words but cannot prove that fundamental claim (that they are indeed Gods words). As such, i am not going to live my life on a purely hypothetical construct, sacrificing the phenomenal reality that is THIS life. I call that 'throwing away your plate of daal-roti because someone promised you a plate of biriyani over the phone'. PS: Lets take this discussion elsewhere, we should not segway into metaphysics on a thread that is for condolences and updates on a great human tragedy.
Ok.lets make thread for it.i have to go somewhere,i will be back in few hours.see you soon.

I didn't quote your cencored or other posts .....See I am not policing here and kinda chuckled on your creative gallis to Sree but you did threaten him to ban as a mod and that is not right.. On topic, RIP and I hope the terrorists stay in hell forever for killing innocents...
Are any of those targeted towards Precambrian - I did not threaten to ban him. EDIT: Great Bong reference kahaan se abuse ho gaya? :dontknow: And the others are retaliations.