Dear Virat! Mumbai says Hi!

Prakat

the bottomline is that teams were denied key players. The fans in chepuk are part of TN as anybody else. This was never a tamil issue. As many people are chepuk may not be Tamil but still vote in the elections.
Speak about taking a big swing and missing the target. You just missed your target by a mile. Just because the Indian govt. prevented all Pakistani players from playing in India in the aftermath of the 2008 terror attacks, does not mean all Indians are guilty. Just because the TN govt. chose to play petty politics and prevent Lankan players from participating in Chennai games, does not make all Tamil people by guilty by association. If you cannot get this into your head, I don’t what you can.

Well the biggest admin in Indian cricket is DMK henchman Srinivasan. Dynamic does not concern me. That does concern me is these players were selected and then axed in chennai. I can understand it as a mark of principle if from the very beginning SL players were banned.
Even SL foot ball team was banned. They were sent home . So it is not "IPL exclusive"

If cheat is one of the "slogan" problem is with crowd. sorry i have to disagree with you there.
Hello, the 'cheater' chant is a chant that happens in every international fixture as well. Sammy took it sportingly, Cook took it sportingly, no one ever gets bothered and it has never become news. Only Kohli sheds crocodile tears about it because he is such a wuss.

Speak about taking a big swing and missing the target. You just missed your target by a mile. Just because the Indian govt. prevented all Pakistani players from playing in India in the aftermath of the 2008 terror attacks, does not mean all Indians are guilty. Just because the TN govt. chose to play petty politics and prevent Lankan players from participating in Chennai games, does not make all Tamil people by guilty by association. If you cannot get this into your head, I don’t what you can.
all no. Majority yes. Just like not all the people at Wankhede act in a certain manner.

Similarly' date=' you won't grasp the matter unless you understand how passionate and intense Mumbai fans are.[/quote'] Only you understand.. somehow players who play in the middle don't understand it? is that it? :cantstop: I bet Kohli was in the stadium more than you ever.

the bottomline is the majority in TN have voted for the DMK and the AIADMK. They both did not want SL players in chennai. That is a fact. Now for the DMK it is highly ironic considering their stakes in CSK and Sunrisers. But for political reasons they have backed in. The crowd in Chennai represents the views of the parties they vote in.
You missed DMDK.

IPL is for and based on Indian fans not for Lankan players. Thats why it wasnt moved out of chennai. If some non-indian fans has an issue it hardly matters.
so why were games moved out of hyderabad? Face it. That fact is every TN person needs to take blame for this racist action at the last minute. You have an option, vote for the congress or the bjp. Dont vote for the DMK or AIADMK or Vaiko

Didn’t know that hurling vile, despicable swear words at Indian players = ‘Passion’. :hysterical:
'Cheater' is indeed a vile, despicable word for a man who swears MC-BCs to teammates, opponents and umpires and shows middle fingers to the crowds. :hysterical:

Hello' date=' the 'cheater' chant is a chant that happens in every international fixture as well. Sammy took it sportingly, Cook took it sportingly, no one ever gets bothered and it has never become news. Only Kohli sheds crocodile tears about it because he is such a wuss.[/quote'] So if you expect the players to be thick skinned, i expect the fans to be thick skinned as well.. You expect Kohli to take your abuse in his stride, as a fan you can't take it from other fans?

Didn’t know that hurling vile, despicable swear words at Indian players = ‘Passion’. :hysterical:
have u ever been at ground ? its part of it..there is always interaction between crowds and players. they can show there love why cant they show bit of displeasure ? no one was hurt or anything it was just chanting .. tell me didn't u found chanting of barmy army against johnson funny?:giggle:

so why were games moved out of hyderabad? Face it. That fact is every TN person needs to take blame for this racist action at the last minute. You have an option, vote for the congress or the bjp. Dont vote for the DMK or AIADMK or Vaiko
Because they were against IPL matches as a whole.If governing council could have come to a situation where matches could have continued at Hyd with some compromise they would have continued. Racist action. WTF are u on about?

So calling players cheat and protesting against alleged war crimes and genocides are same .Epic :cantstop:
nobody is stopping you from protesting. But why stop players? You think Malinga was there in the fields killing innocent people?

So just because you want Srilankan players to play in IPL matches you have to ignore all the aspects of the state and vote for congress? :hysterical: Yes.. that is the most burning issue in TN..L.. economy will crash and people will go jobless..

Only you understand.. somehow players who play in the middle don't understand it? is that it? :cantstop: I bet Kohli was in the stadium more than you ever.
And that is the precise reason he is a crybaby and a wuss. He has played cricket all his life in stadiums and still pretends that booing and jeering is something that is never heard. And on top of that, people like you trust him on that as well. :hysterical:

Because they were against IPL matches as a whole.If governing council could have come to a situation where matches could have continued at Hyd with some compromise they would have continued
not really. The Teleangana parties had made a promise that IPL matches would not be touched. In this case Amma made it a point to note that she could not provide security. Especially made this point to the central government.