Dear Virat! Mumbai says Hi!

Prakat

i dont support these banning of player in sports in anycase did not supported it with pakistani players and ofc did not supported now but just tell me why wasn't match moved out of chennai if it was such a big issue ?
1.How did u see the refusal of teams to play SA in early 80s and 90s? 2.Becoz IPL is for Indian fans and CSK matches are for chennai fans.Not about lankan players

So just because you want Srilankan players to play in IPL matches you have to ignore all the aspects of the state and vote for congress? :hysterical: Yes.. that is the most burning issue in TN..L.. economy will crash and people will go jobless..
well for the past how many years are the DMK and AIADMK in power since the first TN state government? Forget the IPL, i would personally vote for a central party just to throw these two off their political perches. The fact if the people of TN keep voting the DMK and AIADMK election after election. Maybe its time for change.

And that is the precise reason he is a crybaby and a wuss. He has played cricket all his life in stadiums and still pretends that booing and jeering is something that is never heard. And on top of that, people like you trust him on that as well. :hysterical:
I don't recall him complaining about any other crowd :hysterical: . Same with Yuvraj. Only difference in sachin's case is he didn't complain. But that doesn't change the fact they booed. Also their act against symonds was also despicable. Just give it up already. Seen enough of them.

1.How did u see the refusal of teams to play SA in early 80s and 90s? 2.Becoz IPL is for Indian fans and CSK matches are for chennai fans.Not about lankan players
so why let other franchises stock up on SL players for so many years? As i said before if IPL banned SL players from the begning i can understand. This current move just reeks of prejudice and racism.

well for the past how many years are the DMK and AIADMK in power since the first TN state government? Forget the IPL, i would personally vote for a central party just to throw these two off their political perches. The fact if the people of TN keep voting the DMK and AIADMK election after election. Maybe its time for change.
This belongs to chitchat more than IPL. I don't like them either. In all honestly things would run smoothly even if Lankans had played. But even if there is a 1% of protest chance why take it. They also miss the services of Kulasekara.

buddy its international tournament u can spin it like that.. give me proper reason why matches were not moved out of chennai? arent teams playing pakistan in uae bcos conditions in pakistan are not fit ?

I don't recall him complaining about any other crowd :hysterical: . Same with Yuvraj. Only difference in sachin's case is he didn't complain. But that doesn't change the fact they booed. Also their act against symonds was also despicable. Just give it up already. Seen enough of them.
Virat Kohli slams Australian crowds after fine for obscene gesture http://www.theaustralian.com.au/sport/cricket/virat-kohli-slams-australian-crowds-after-fine-for-obscene-gesture/story-e6frg7rx-1226237225021

buddy its international tournament u can spin it like that.. give me proper reason why matches were not moved out of chennai? arent teams playing pakistan in uae bcos conditions in pakistan are not fit ?
+1

Couch potato fans like you are not qualified enough to make sweeping statements about crowd behaviour. Seriously. Kohli made the same allegations against the Australian crowds and showed them fingers and you say you have not heard him complaining before?

This belongs to chitchat more than IPL. I don't like them either. In all honestly things would run smoothly even if Lankans had played. But even if there is a 1% of protest chance why take it. They also miss the services of Kulasekara.
it belongs exactly in this place. The bottomline if Amma has made this convo belong in the IPL. Its not a 1% chance. Jalalitha refused to provide security. How are you going to protect players without the police?

Couch potato fans like you are not qualified enough to make sweeping statements about crowd behaviour. Seriously. Kohli made the same allegations against the Australian crowds and showed them fingers and you say you have not heard him complaining before?
Indian crowd .. Mr "out doorsy" fan.