The 'CSK won't win this IPL' I Quit Challenge

Magneto

I am not saying you are the best either. I am sure you would have been confident of making the playoffs. bet on that. Saurav created the thread just a week back. I am ready to take the bet. It is you who are not even confident of making the top 5. I am taking unfavourable odds for my team, it is only fair that you do the same for your team too. In fact PWI has better odds of finishing in top 5 where it will compete with the teams in poor form compared to CSK which has to compete with the creatm of IPL without any margin of error
we are not confident at all u should know this anyway beta thign we are confident about is u guys are not the best and will not win this ipl .. hence this bet.. are u confident in ur superior team ? :hmmm: if u dont take bet it will prove ur all talk and nothing more :nervous:

I am not saying you are the best either. I am sure you would have been confident of making the playoffs. bet on that. Saurav created the thread just a week back. I am ready to take the bet. It is you who are not even confident of making the top 5. I am taking unfavourable odds for my team, it is only fair that you do the same for your team too. In fact PWI has better odds of finishing in top 5 where it will compete with the teams in poor form compared to CSK which has to compete with the creatm of IPL without any margin of error
My thread said 'Pune can'. It was an optimistic hopeful thread, and a list of events that need to go our way to make this possible. We never claimed 'we would'. On the other hand, you guys claim you are the master race and the best and what not. You guys are table toppers, virtually qualified for the semis and just need 2/3 matches to seal the deal. On the other hand, our team has been on a losing streak with a bunch of passengers and is at the bottom. We at least need to win 4 matches to get there. How is ours a more likely scenario?

we are not confident at all u should know this anyway beta thign we are confident about is u guys are not the best and will not win this ipl .. hence this bet.. are u confident in ur superior team ? :hmmm: if u dont take bet it will prove ur all talk and nothing more :nervous:
I am confident that my superior team will win. Hence taking the bet. But I am sure you would be confident that your inferior team will finish 5th. Your odds are better than mine. If you dont take the bet now you are sissying out with me ready to take the bet There is no fun in bets without any personal stakes.

I am confident that my superior team will win. Hence taking the bet. But I am sure you would be confident that your inferior team will finish 5th. Your odds are better than mine. If you dont take the bet now you are sissying out with me ready to take the bet There is no fun in bets without any personal stakes.
there are personal stakes here we will leave icf if csk win wasnt that clear ? do u know the defination of bet? :hmmm:

:doh: see post #5.. I wanted to tske it nd u said newbies r not allowed. :sad:
Awwle awwle, are you confused? You are too junior for this bet of course. I simply told you if you were so touchy about the 'bunny' thing, you should have dealt with it directly. Samajh mein aaya?