A nightmare just ended

The Outsider

Yeah folks, that's right. Just got through 3 hours of the most excrutiating and painful moments of my life thanks to Ram Gopal Verma, Amitabh Bachchan, Mohanlal, and Ajay Devgan in their Aag. I am generally pretty good at finding humour in the worst of movies but this was beyond my sensibilties. Terrible acting, terrible screenplay, terrible dialogues, terrible music. :angry_smile: I hope this projects bankrupts RGV so he can never think of making another movie. I hope his entire production office is razed down by an angry mob which I am going to get together when I go to India. I hope Amitabh Bachchan stays clear of such projects in the future and Mohanlal doesn't try to pass of as a North Indian with his accent ever again. I hope instead of burning effigies of Indian cricketers tomorrow the professional mobsters burn every single shred of the existence of this movie. :wall:

Yeah folks, that's right. Just got through 3 hours of the most excrutiating and painful moments of my life thanks to Ram Gopal Verma, Amitabh Bachchan, Mohanlal, and Ajay Devgan in their Aag. I am generally pretty good at finding humour in the worst of movies but this was beyond my sensibilties. Terrible acting, terrible screenplay, terrible dialogues, terrible music. :angry_smile: I hope this projects bankrupts RGV so he can never think of making another movie. I hope his entire production office is razed down by an angry mob which I am going to get together when I go to India. I hope Amitabh Bachchan stays clear of such projects in the future and Mohanlal doesn't try to pass of as a North Indian with his accent ever again. I hope instead of burning effigies of Indian cricketers tomorrow the professional mobsters burn every single shred of the existence of this movie. :wall:
Wow ! looks like Shwetabh is REALLY furious... NEVER seen him use these emoticons before !

did you watch due to any pressure or were bound to watch? only reason which can force you to watch that
No, apo the worst part is that it was self inflicted torture. This was masochist behaviour of the highest order. Luckily, I had ICF open on my laptop to distract me or else my TV would have been history by now.

No' date=' apo the worst part is that it was self inflicted torture. This was masochist behaviour of the highest order. Luckily, I had ICF open on my laptop to distract me or else my TV would have been history by now.[/quote'] i was reading somewhere that in a theater only 15 people were left after half time during the day of release

Guest dada_rocks
AB sucks ! RGV sucks ! Get some young blood just like the Indian team did in this Twenty20.:D
AB still makes movies like Black, Baghban, Sarkaar, Aklavya ..Get some perspective dude this blind hatred just because he associateswith some leaders looks utterly stupid..

KR and many AB haters here is some more heart burn for you.. Aklavya is indian entry in OSCAR.....:two_thumbs_up:
Hate is very strong word. You got to be kidding me if you think I hate AB. On the contrary I still like AB. But , I feel he is run of the mill actor now. In fact SRK or Aamir are better than him , imho. But AB of yesteryears was simply magic.

Guest dada_rocks

Thinking pe to koi contorl nahin hai people think weird things ... Don't be shy u and few others have duely proven u are AB haters .... but this run of the mill actorr at age of 60+ gives classic whihc earns OSCAR nomination enough said.... mafia-khan brigade can keep trying till eternity they won't be worth AB's toe-nail:giggle: