Most worthless player of IPL 2013 - Take two - More options added this time!

Texan

Most worthless player of IPL 2013 - Take two - More options added this time!  

1. 1.

• Adam Gilchrist
    • Kumar Sangakkara
    • Mahela Jayawardene
    • Yusuf Pathan (again!)
    • Sachin Tendulkar
    • Ashok Dinda
    • Ricky Ponting
    • Angelo Matthews
    • Yuvraj Singh
    • Munaf Patel

sangarkara easily the most worthless player he should sit outside like ponting :wall:
Players like Sanga, Punter or Sachin even when they are not performing well inspire younger players and their respective teams just for being in the mix. But the real worthless player in the IPL is Yuvraj Singh who I think they picked as the iconic player for the Pune team (at least after Ganguly) but he's not a team man, high self-esteemed person from the way he present himself in the field. And Sehwag is similar although not as bad as Yuvaraj. He also wanted to go for his hundred when DD won their 1st match and David Warner wasn't a happy chap about it because NRR at that stage should have been the most important for DD.

Players like Sanga' date= Punter or Sachin even when they are not performing well inspire younger players and their respective teams just for being in the mix. But the real worthless player in the IPL is Yuvraj Singh who I think they picked as the iconic player for the Pune team (at least after Ganguly) but he's not a team man, high self-esteemed person from the way he present himself in the field. And Sehwag is similar although not as bad as Yuvaraj. He also wanted to go for his hundred when DD won their 1st match and David Warner wasn't a happy chap about it because NRR at that stage should have been the most important for DD.

Players like Sanga, Punter or Sachin even when they are not performing well inspire younger players and their respective teams just for being in the mix. But the real worthless player in the IPL is Yuvraj Singh who I think they picked as the iconic player for the Pune team (at least after Ganguly) but he's not a team man, high self-esteemed person from the way he present himself in the field. And Sehwag is similar although not as bad as Yuvaraj. He also wanted to go for his hundred when DD won their 1st match and David Warner wasn't a happy chap about it because NRR at that stage should have been the most important for DD.
Sehwag? He was never looking for that 100! Stop making baseless statements or show me the video of such an incident. Don't compare Sanga with Punter or Sachin, he is neither a good captain as Punter or has had any good period in IPL as Sachin did.

Sehwag? He was never looking for that 100! Stop making baseless statements or show me the video of such an incident. Don't compare Sanga with Punter or Sachin, he is neither a good captain as Punter or has had any good period in IPL as Sachin did.
I wasn't talking about captaincy. And Sanga had been good for Kings XI team IIRC. Even if he didn't he's an inspirational cricketer for any domestic team with having won ICC people's choice award twice. I won't surprise if he get picked again in the IPL regardless of his poor performance. It's all about marketing in the end. Sehwag had an upset face when Warner trying to hit out last few balls in that match.

AM Nayar and Maxwell. 2 high price buys, yet they offer nothing with the bowl or bat.
Maxwell is very good bat especially in this version. He has won won Australia matches with his batting against Pak on Sharjah square turners against likes of Ajmal. He has not been played that is a different thing. His bowling will also suit these pitches. MI have good established foreigners in Mitch, Malinga and Pollard. Only place he can take is of Smith who is doing well. In any other team like SRH, KXIP, he would have played most matches.

:picsorstfu:

AM Nayar and Maxwell. 2 high price buys, yet they offer nothing with the bowl or bat.
This poll applies only to players who got chances and flopped miserably. Maxwell hasn't got a game and Nayar has only got few chances.

I wasn't talking about captaincy. And Sanga had been good for Kings XI team IIRC. Even if he didn't he's an inspirational cricketer for any domestic team with having won ICC people's choice award twice. I won't surprise if he get picked again in the IPL regardless of his poor performance. It's all about marketing in the end. Sehwag had an upset face when Warner trying to hit out last few balls in that match.
He never had an upset face. He is one guy who doesn't give a rat's **** about milestones. He was waving the home crowd after that 90. You are just making baseless and untrue statements to support your comment.
Even if he didn't he's an inspirational cricketer for any domestic team with having won ICC people's choice award twice. I won't surprise if he get picked again in the IPL regardless of his poor performance. It's all about marketing in the end.
What sort of marketing with Sanga? Someone who plays IPL and goes to an ICC event and lauds the lick boots of the likes of Chappel and Nicholas and has a go at IPL despite playing it every single season only to withhold his might 'inspirational' & 'gentleman' role supported by a fake accent. :clap: I won't be surprised if he isn't picked in the next auction.

He never had an upset face. He is one guy who doesn't give a rat's **** about milestones. He was waving the home crowd after that 90. You are just making baseless and untrue statements to support your comment. What sort of marketing with Sanga? Someone who plays IPL and goes to an ICC event and lauds the lick boots of the likes of Chappel and Nicholas and has a go at IPL despite playing it every single season only to withhold his might 'inspirational' & 'gentleman' role supported by a fake accent. :clap: I won't be surprised if he isn't picked in the next auction.
If that is the case IPL bosses should be even more happier to have him in the IPL. You knowledge about marketing = 0 :headshake: But I don't think Sanga had a go at IPL. He always talk with his diplomatic bla bla bla speech which I don't like :facepalm: Sehwag scene; ok let's give it up. No time to find videos.