Excuses....

coffee_rules

>>>>chinky.. you were missing from action.. where were ya..?? howz the mood in India? Watching with hubby...20/20 has got him interested a little bit! India mein mood mast hai... It's raining heavily ...so patake wagerah nahi soonai de rahe....:)
Welcome back Rads ! we were missing you.. Hope you didnt miss the semis and the match against Saffies.

This 20/20 was special because we played well ans because we enjoyed the performance by a young team...... I don't know if the interest will stay... But it is set now in India! no doubt about it! This tournament has really brought in all the non serious cricket fans in frontof the TV. I am no longer a freak at parties......Suddenly I am the most popular woman amongst all the guys!:D

Man, I am trying to picture Inzy as the captain and what his post match presentation speech would have been like LMFAO :hysterical:
Inzi: Bismillah Rehman-ur-Rahim. Phirst of all thank is you allah! Shastri: Brilliant game Inzi, sadly someone had to lose it Inzi: Yeah boyzz is play good, we lose ball in final ball. Shastri: What was the turning point of the match ? Inzi: Akhtar. Shastri: Akhtar ?!!!!!! Inzi: Akhtar hit Afridi on head with the bat. Afridi see two ball from Pathan. He hit the wrong one for six. Shastri: Fantastic innings from Misbah-Ul-Haq Inzi: He come from family of legend. Good player. Shastri: Were you guys a bit underprepared for this tournament ? Inzi: Boyzz is prepare good. Boyzz prepare for cricket, we lose on bowl out. We prepare bowl out, we lose cricket. Dhoni always confuse boyzz. Shastri: Imran bowed out of the world cup & started a hospital. Do you have any such plans ? Inzi: I start Ingles medium skool in Khandahar and teach poor kids Ingles. Shastri: Thanks Inzi, good luck!