Sreesanth, Chandilla and Ankit Chavan arrested for spot fixing in IPL

For that you have to angry with players or system , not with English,Aussie press. Media is media , even our media also does same.
But I am angry with the players. The thing is that we didn't need any more vitriol spewn at us. Unfortunately, now we will get it tenfold.
Dude' date=' he is talking about prison sentences. BCCI has claimed that if proven, there would be life bans handed out to all 3[/quote'] I don't think there will be a prison sentence for this.. it's more like the 2nd episode of Sudhindra (or suchindra :dontknow: ) , amit yadav and monish pandey or some other monish.. I think they got 1 or 2 yrs ban..
But I am angry with the players. The thing is that we didn't need any more vitriol spewn at us. Unfortunately' date=' now we will get it tenfold.[/quote'] Dude forget their media. I have saying that Indian cricket with all it's resources is doing everything to ruin the game, not to mention our cricketing future. They should write about us more.
I don't think there will be a prison sentence for this.. it's more like the 2nd episode of Sudhindra (or suchindra :dontknow: ) , amit yadav and monish pandey or some other monish.. I think they got 1 or 2 yrs ban..
No, here they actually tracked illegal money to the players. They have been booked under 3 sections including 402, and 120. Its much, much bigger than that
I never said that they should get off scot free. What I meant is that this will ruin India's image even more and give the Australian and English media even more ammo to write bad things about us. That is what I am saddened about.
would be more painful as champions trophy is nearing :sad:
BTW' date=' there were no chargesheets filed during the Cronje case. Here police will file a chargesheet, so its huge[/quote'] Somehow this will be washed under carpet. Too many big people involved , so nothing will come out.

So Dhoni whose making millions every year and is head of Indian Cricket team would conspire against a player of Sreesanth's status to trap him into a fixing scandal ? Etni mehnat kyu karega Dhoni..... This tamasha is getting more hilarious than any of the scandals that have happened in Pakistan.

I might end up leaving cricket altogether... if this turns out to be the most ugliest case we have had in cricketing history. Unfortunately' date=' I have been disappointed with the way the sport has been heading for the last year.[/quote'] why? its not like our test team or even our odi team is corrupt. leaving cricket because of this sham....
So Dhoni whose making millions every year and is head of Indian Cricket team would conspire against a player of Sreesanth's status to trap him into a fixing scandal ? Etni mehnat kyu karega Dhoni..... This tamasha is getting more hilarious than any of the scandals that have happened in Pakistan.
Its pure revenge for his pal Harbhajan Lol, but seriously they shouldn't be running such news among so serious ones