Sreesanth, Chandilla and Ankit Chavan arrested for spot fixing in IPL

They will be allowed any which way. Cannot punish others for three bad apples.
its three as of now. If thats it then fine but if more players from RR (or any other franchise) emerge then questions do have to be asked.
If somehow' date=' if somehow, this ends up being true, then I will lose all my passion for Indian cricket and cricket in general. We Indian fans waited almost 3 decades to see our team replicate Kapil Dev's feat!.[/quote'] won't be surprised if media bring this up..
945576_579240968788049_568597609_n.jpg
seriously u guys know what spot fixing is right? its not under performing or bowling lolipops u cant really guarantee that..its other thing like bowling wide or no ball which bookie can make sure will happen in certain over or at certain time when u bowl bad ball a boundary or u going for run is still not certain as batsman might not put it away... i think under performing and losing on purpose is called match fixing no ?
i should not say stuff like this but im sure people in control will make sure no real big fish is caught..otherwise everyone knew ipl is fixed if u dont then u have to be kidding urself:wall:
Agreed , its typical in India. who knows TRP's may increase now.
i should not say stuff like this but im sure people in control will make sure no real big fish is caught..otherwise everyone knew ipl is fixed if u dont then u have to be kidding urself:wall:
tamasha league was only good for giving money to domestic players that wouldnt earn this much in domestic cricket, but it seems like for some of these players, even IPL cash is not enough

Sreesanth played in both of our WC Final matches. Its a shame that a player who was twice the part of our WC winning team has turned out to be a fixer. I have very fine memories of him from the 2007 T20 Wc. Getting both Gilly and Tanvir bowled out and finally taking Misbahs catch. He got the opportunity to represent India at the highest level, made loads of money, achieved a lot of fame, won 2 WCs and ended up fixing matches in a domestic tourney. Unbelievable. Looks like some guys are not afraid to lose all their hard earned reputation for a few extra bucks. Everything has been lost now and he will remain a disgraced man for life.

tamasha league was only good for giving money to domestic players that wouldnt earn this much in domestic cricket' date=' but it seems like for some of these players, even IPL cash is not enough[/quote'] do u think richer players wont fix?it does not works like that..thats wht i always tell padosis.. greed has no limits :((
Disappointed with this news, especially for Dravid. Going into the playoffs marred by such news its a pressure situation already. And Sreesanth? Gawd, if this is true what a waste of talent he is. :facepalm:
who cares about that dumb playoff? :wall:
Sreesanth played in both of our WC Final matches. Its a shame that a player who was twice the part of our WC winning team has turned out to be a fixer. I have very fine memories of him from the 2007 T20 Wc. Getting both Gilly and Tanvir bowled out and finally taking Misbahs catch. He got the opportunity to represent India at the highest level, made loads of money, achieved a lot of fame, won 2 WCs and ended up fixing matches in a domestic tourney. Unbelievable. Looks like some guys are not afraid to lose all their hard earned reputation for a few extra bucks. Everything has been lost now and he will remain a disgraced man for life.
We don't know why he did this, if he actually did this. Maybe its just a case of him not reporting the names of bookies for fear of life of family but he actually wouldn't have done what was asked of him to do. Can be anything.
who could be the foreign player on rr to be involved? i dont think its watson or faulkner :hmmm:
NDTV claimed, if I heard it right, that 1.5 crores were found in Shaun Tait's and Owais Shah's room. They dropped it when Dean Jones and Farook Engineer questioned the claim.
do u think richer players wont fix?it does not works like that..thats wht i always tell padosis.. greed has no limits :((
well if you look at salary of our top cricketers dhoni, raina, kohli. these guys earn so much in an year and their future is basically secure