Sreesanth, Chandilla and Ankit Chavan arrested for spot fixing in IPL

I know you mean that in jest but that was my thought in all seriousness. Looking at Sree's psychological profile, it seems highly unlikely that he would do this knowingly. He is foolish, immature,gullible and superstitious but doesn't seem like the person who would sell himself out.He is a boy scout.
well now we know that there were women involved as well. These bookies hit him where he was most vulnerable!
It makes me more angry about Delhi police. They were following this from April ignoring all the pending raping cases? Morons.
More money, more fame in this for the Delhi coppers. State of our nation today. I was in a Goa many years ago. India v/s Australia match. Post the game there was a rush to the exits. 15000 + in attendance. One exit for all. A dirt road that lead from the stadium to the parking. It was a literal sandstrom. Dust in the air, folks fighting, a mini stampede of sorts. As I was pushed against the flow, I wondered where the feck were the cops? That's when as we neared the exit I saw to my right another exit. Paved and with shrubbery even. An entire batallion of cops. Batallion! You know what the ***** wipes were doing? An entire batallion standing guard over like 3-4 VIP cars. And on the other side a mini riot of 15,000 plus and not a copper in sight! That's India in a nutshell. The priorities of the Delhi police are not at all surprising.
it did happen in this case - the police had ample proof so they went ahead and arrested 3 cricketers and a lot of bookies. If they have enough proof then I think more arrests will be made soon.
If they had proofs,they should have made arrests. I dont think what more prrof's they can get now , except for confessions from arrested guys.
Spot on that rascal commissioner is hogging all the limelight for this where was he gone during rape cases.
what can do with rape cases? like BCCI cannot control fixing, he cannot control rapes too. He can caught the rapists which was done.

Well, now let's be honest, about at least half of information we will be getting now will likely be false. News will put their own masala, their names, their theories etc. Imo, there is a lot of false in the truth. And the truth will come only will time. We all have to wait for the right time.

The information that the police has put out in the public domain is probably just the tip of the iceberg. The chargesheet will eventually contain a huge volume of information, and till that comes out a huge lot of information would be inaccessible to the public.

Sree ain't married yet. His parents will have a tough time finding a bride(groom) for him :((
dnt worry the bookies willl
Matrimonial advice from bookies: "Before the start of the second over, Sree, put a towel up your naked backside, get alongside the bed on the floor and start vigorous exercises." "Your "bride", may appear to get excited and approach you twirling "her" mustache". "But not to worry bro, we got your back" On another note, our sardar Bhajji is a genius. Usko 4 saal pehle hi pata tha yeh Sree kuch gadbad karega. Usne pehle hi ek kas ke maar diya, pancho ko. :((
If they had proofs,they should have made arrests. I dont think what more prrof's they can get now , except for confessions from arrested guys.
They can catch the mastermind, get the entire money trails and procure a lot more evidence. In most criminal cases, most of the evidence is obtained after arrests and not before.
In India.. accusation carries more weight and impact than a verdict in court. Even if these 3 players are released and given a clean chit... conspiracy theorists will crawl out from under the rocks. It won't be too far fetched for the BCCI to strong arm the already corrupt Delhi Police and judiciary system to throw the case out and clear the 3 players. What a disaster. But then.. what else can you expect from Nautanki League.
If it was the case, it would not have come out in the first place.
'glory'... Whther they are efficient in Crime stopping or not but they do look forward to IPL every year to pull out few Rabbits out of their Hats using the IPL.. ...
Anyone can hardly stop a crime. You can only catch criminals, cannot stop them. You will have to watch every person every second for that. It only happens in sci-fi when they can stop most crimes before it happens.
Anyone can hardly stop a crime. You can only catch criminals' date=' cannot stop them. You will have to every watch every person every second for that. It only happens in sci-fi when they can stop most crimes before it happens.[/quote'] +1