Sreesanth, Chandilla and Ankit Chavan arrested for spot fixing in IPL

Bloody hell, what's so funny about someone following their religious beliefs? The first pic is he giving a "thulabharam" in the Guruvayoor Sri Krishna temple. It is the most popular offering wherein you offer to the temple equivalent of you in anything. Some people give even silver, some give bananas etc. Second is going to Sabarimala ayyappa temple. Some folks are even pathetic than padosi fans. Idiots.

:hysterical:
Who'll eat all them bananas?
floydthinking.png This cannot be real...........
:rofl:
^Banana Republic :phehehe:
oh god what's next ? :rofl:
:omg::hysterical::hysterical: I love Sree
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: Bring back sree :protest:
Can we please make this the banner pic? :hysterical:
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
Its a purely relgious thing to do, whats there to laugh about? Get some perspective instead of looking like idiots.

I think people are not making fun of his religious beliefs but are looking at the ironical situation of him being so pious and only few days ago he was caught drunk with two bollywood small time actresses in a car, hobnobbing with bookies in various hotels and team hotel, chatting with girls in the wee hours in hotel corridor along with his bookie friend and generally being loser...

I think people are not making fun of his religious beliefs but are looking at the ironical situation of him being so pious and only few days ago he was caught drunk with two bollywood small time actresses in a car' date=' hobnobbing with bookies in various hotels and team hotel, chatting with girls in the wee hours in hotel corridor along with his bookie friend and generally being loser...[/quote'] +
I think people are not making fun of his religious beliefs but are looking at the ironical situation of him being so pious and only few days ago he was caught drunk with two bollywood small time actresses in a car' date=' hobnobbing with bookies in various hotels and team hotel, chatting with girls in the wee hours in hotel corridor along with his bookie friend and generally being loser...[/quote'] Mate...Who said people who have done wrong cannot get religious or offer prayers ? Anyway most of what you mentioned doesn't even happen to be true.
Mate...Who said people who have done wrong cannot get religious or offer prayers ? Anyway most of what you mentioned doesn't even happen to be true.
Nobody's preventing him from offering prayers...Similarly nobody should be prevented from laughing at him...
Its a purely relgious thing to do' date=' whats there to laugh about? Get some perspective instead of looking like idiots.[/quote'] The laughing matter is he is making a news item of such a religious thing. He could have done this discreetly. Many other celebs do such stuff but do not make it a media event by releasing pictures.

things some of you guys say are utter rubbish.what can sreesanth do if media follows him..Wow you think he himself paid them and asked them to cover his pilgrimage ? no one's stopping anyone from laughing..it's your personal views.But if he was at devi mandir or a muslim doing haj...im sure you all would not laugh.Even a criminal has the right to offer prayers or turn into the right path. Sreesanth has not even been proven guilty..the so called evidence talked about by delhi police was not even bought before court. Some of you idiots just won't let people live their life

I think people are not making fun of his religious beliefs but are looking at the ironical situation of him being so pious and only few days ago he was caught drunk with two bollywood small time actresses in a car' date=' hobnobbing with bookies in various hotels and team hotel, chatting with girls in the wee hours in hotel corridor along with his bookie friend and generally being loser...[/quote'] Has he been convicted of match fixing yet? No? And what has drinking got to do with following religion? Or chatting with girls in wee hours? Rubbish.
Its funny because he was involved in betting' date=' spot fixing, partying with girls and now acting as if he is a religious person. Its as if you can commit all sins but they will be absolved if you do some special pooja. :hysterical:[/quote'] I drink heavily, and I have had GFs, but at the same time I make it a point to visit both temples which sreesanth has every year. Does that mean I am irreligious? He wants to get some peace of mind and hence the pilgrimage, who are you to ****ing judge him on the choice that he makes? Did he borrow from you to conduct that trip? That's my personal ****ing thing to do. Similarly it is Sree's personal life. He can live it the way he want. Adopting non existent moral high ground is just laughable :lol:
I drink heavily, and I have had GFs, but at the same time I make it a point to visit both temples which sreesanth has every year. Does that mean I am irreligious? He wants to get some peace of mind and hence the pilgrimage, who are you to ****ing judge him on the choice that he makes? Did he borrow from you to conduct that trip? That's my personal ****ing thing to do. Similarly it is Sree's personal life. He can live it the way he want. Adopting non existent moral high ground is just laughable :lol:
Betting, spot fixing, match fixing is not his personal matter. It has to do with cricket and its cheating. He has cheated millions of fans for a few bucks and you have a problem if some people laugh at him ?