Qualifier 1 : CSK v MI : Match thread allocation

Lord

Qualifier 1 : CSK v MI : Match thread allocation  

1. 1.

Bookie tried to bribe me but I made a public statement' date=' any transactions after this will be investigated by Anti-corruption unit of ICF.[/quote'] you made the right choice in voting with your conscience. If you want money I can give you, if you don't want it, I will respect your benevolence :hatsoff::hatsoff:

similarly lord wanted to have his vote counted against Sidhoni - so the tally remains the same :finger::finger:
Since,my vote has been a subject of controversy,I'll think again,take the final decision tomorrow and decide my vote till them I'm open to negotiations :secret:

19-24. Lord wanted to vote for G_B. Panther's vote stays :hehe:
similarly lord wanted to have his vote counted against Sidhoni - so the tally remains the same :finger::finger:
After careful consideration the ICF Election commission has decided to reject your petition to appeal. Lord's vote stays in favour of Sidhoni :orderorder:

Come on CSK nation.. get your votes in for this one. I am getting complaints that MI mafias are arranging for truckloads of voters from disqualified franchizes to vote for their mascot by promising them free biriyani, color television and cell phone. This is despicable vote rigging tactics that has been brought to ICF’s election commission. :headshake: