Qualifier 1 : CSK v MI : Match thread allocation

Lord

Qualifier 1 : CSK v MI : Match thread allocation  

1. 1.

ICF nation - Come on, we know you are all out there. Vote for the blue-collar team of the IPL.. The team whose marquee clothing is the lungi. Rise against the elitist b@stards, the Mumbai mafia. We, CSK (:csk:)represent you. They, MI (:mi:) represent everything that's wrong with the world today - Big money, big corporates. Make your voice heard thru your vote for the csk mascot. :csk::csk:
:finger: The entire world's population has cast the ballot. Any additional votes will be takes as evidence of rigging. G_B has been declared the winner. :finger:

:finger: The entire world's population has cast the ballot. Any additional votes will be takes as evidence of rigging. G_B has been declared the winner. :finger:
i love you :hail: :hail: :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

I would like to thank my mother and father and my lively wife who has always been by my side. This is a high honour indeed.A special thanks to S_G slickr bulbul and ByeByeMadris for their special effort. Change has come to ICF, thankyou for believing in change.

Jab jab Dharti par PAAP ka boajh barh Jataa hain, Tab Tab PAAP ko Marney wala Krishna janam leta hain.... :hail: : hail: :hail: :ahil: :ahil: ahil:

I have removed the anonymous 7 billion votes for now. They will be used in case there is a danger of G_B going down. But I have full faith in the Madraasi hate that even people brave enough to vote with their names will be able to defeat the naqli mascot despite the threats of Don Sreeni.