Qualifier 1 : CSK v MI : Match thread allocation

Lord

Qualifier 1 : CSK v MI : Match thread allocation  

1. 1.

I have removed the anonymous 7 billion votes for now. They will be used in case there is a danger of G_B going down. But I have full faith in the Madraasi hate that even people brave enough to vote with their names will be able to defeat the naqli mascot despite the threats of Don Sreeni.
:hatsoff:

don sreeni made :call: to professor to delete anonymous votes :bandit:
even Don Srini cannot influence Prof on ICF :bigboss: Outy did this to give G_B's supporters another chance to vote for him because with the 7 billion votes in his coloumn, his supporters may have thought that there was no longer any point in voting for him. If the evil empire tries anything fishy then those 7 billion votes will be added once again and G_B will be declared the winner with the unanimous consent of the entire world :king:

after a long night of campaigning for the good if ICF, I'm going to sleep with the hope that when I wake up tomorrow morning, the process of change at ICF would have started with a commanding win for G_B. p.s. anyone who still hasn't voted in this poll, please vote for G_B so as to control the evil empire at ICF. Besides, if you vote for G_B you will get a lot of money (I will use my fortune of 95 billion to pay you for helping to bring change at ICF). :bow:

WTF.. 7 billion votes! :omg: Unless of course even new born babies are voting in icf elections even before their umbilical cords are cut off, this number is impossible. :dontknow: Damn.. CSK paavar abooze defeated by even bigger paavar abooze by opposition camp. NRA is right.. the only way to defeat bad guys with paavar abooze is a good guy with paavar abooze. :mad: Note to self; Nominate more csk guys for icf mod posts. :phehehe:

I have a put a petition on whitehouse.gov to declare these elections results null and void. The EU election observers who were present have documented massive and wide-spread malpractices, including brazen buying votes, transporting fans of wooden spoon franchizes to vote in this election even, tampering with electronic voting machines to look like the entire galaxy has voted for MI mascot etc. For eff’s sake, Sachin=God has been advertising even on cnn.com, nytimes.com etc, asking people to vote for G_B. This is getting beyond ridiculous. :mad::mad:

I have a pact to make with CSK fans If you agree to let slickr open all the match threads in the play offs I shall back off from making this thread (or asking any MI fans to make one)....or any thread in the playoffs. sounds like a fair deal to me considering i am in the lead through the efforts of S_G what say you all?

I have a pact to make with CSK fans If you agree to let slickr open all the match threads in the play offs I shall back off from making this thread (or asking any MI fans to make one)....or any thread in the playoffs. sounds like a fair deal to me considering i am in the lead through the efforts of S_G what say you all?
Nope, I hope the mods don't agree to this. Threads are about Luck and one poster making all threads is not fair.. especially when he is the mascot of a team in the playoffs and has an impeccable record.

Nope' date=' I hope the mods don't agree to this. Threads are about Luck and one poster making all threads is not fair.. especially when he is the mascot of a team in the playoffs and has an impeccable record.[/quote'] fair enough then slickr makes all CSK v MI clashes threads....regardless of the playoffs or final. Thats pretty neutral

I have a put a petition on whitehouse.gov to declare these elections results null and void. The EU election observers who were present have documented massive and wide-spread malpractices, including brazen buying votes, transporting fans of wooden spoon franchizes to vote in this election even, tampering with electronic voting machines to look like the entire galaxy has voted for MI mascot etc. For eff’s sake, Sachin=God has been advertising even on cnn.com, nytimes.com etc, asking people to vote for G_B. This is getting beyond ridiculous. :mad::mad:
this is what happens when u keep annoying every one and keep gloating through out the tournament people start hating u :dontknow: and then ganesh threatening to ban some member :fear: in the end u will see even more votes for G_B tomorrow even without advertising better close poll now and reduce the margin of humiliation :icflove:

Fair enough' date=' if both CSK and MI mascots are ok with it.[/quote'] Let sid announce agree to it. I am fine with it..... If sid does not agree then i will open myself or give it to an MI fan