Any chance for CSK franchise to be terminated?

The public pleader, Wazid Shaikh, said, "Meiyappan was involved in match-fixing, that's why he was placing bets. At this stage we will not disclose much information about the case."
From Times article Mariyam posted.
The public pleader, Wazid Shaikh, said, "Meiyappan was involved in match-fixing, that's why he was placing bets. At this stage we will not disclose much information about the case."
:hmmm:
This is it. No reason why police lie :dontknow:
Bulbul, I don't post these links to score brownie points over CSK fans. Trolling them has always been fun, but the current rot in the IPL is way beyond that. I didn't see MI RR game on Friday, and sure as hell won't see the game today either. Right now, my only wish is that the Police can purge the IPL of all these malicious elements and IPL 7 can be fixing free.
:hmmm:
That happens when there is a possibility that commenting on a matter could alert others involved and lead to their flight. Most of the times, the investigation is under wraps and the police 'leak' only what they want the media/people to know. Nothing unusual there. I'm guessing the Vindoo-Gurunath conversation will be made public a few days before the trials.
Bulbul, I don't post these links to score brownie points over CSK fans. Trolling them has always been fun, but the current rot in the IPL is way beyond that. I didn't see MI RR game on Friday, and sure as hell won't see the game today either. Right now, my only wish is that the Police can purge the IPL of all these malicious elements and IPL 7 can be fixing free.
Neither do I. Initially it was fun , now its becoming plain sad. Even the thread I opened earlier was a honest question , how can people follow this final , it all looks too fake. I wish system get cleaned , but knowing Indian system it will never happen.

Ok.....without any trolling.....doesn't fixing matches require both parties to co-operate......?? I mean you may bowl a bad ball.....but the batsman could still mishit it to a fielder right??....similarly.....a batsman could hit it to the fielder....but he still has to take the catch....

That happens when there is a possibility that commenting on a matter could alert others involved and lead to their flight. Most of the times, the investigation is under wraps and the police 'leak' only what they want the media/people to know. Nothing unusual there. I'm guessing the Vindoo-Gurunath conversation will be made public a few days before the trials.
The other reason would be they have nothing :pray::pray:
Ok.....without any trolling.....doesn't fixing matches require both parties to co-operate......?? I mean you may bowl a bad ball.....but the batsman could still mishit it to a fielder right??....similarly.....a batsman could hit it to the fielder....but he still has to take the catch....
Obviously. Let us wait for more details, any way most of the people here won't believe ToI . But that article mentioned public prosecutors name.
Who is this Wazid Shaikh?? Googled him and the image of some Pathan's showed up......will wait for more credible sources.....
Google - Wajed sheikh public prosecutor There is a youtube video of his interview , difficult to believe this guy is a public prosecutor :giggle: