Cricket Stock Exchange - Champions Trophy Special with special new markets inside - Read the rules carefully ! Markets for Aus v/s NZ game up

Win Index India South Africa Australia Sri Lanka 100 millions each :dance:
Tournament index of players Shikhar Dhawan Virat Kohli MS Dhoni Dinesh Karthik Hashim Amla AB De Villiers JP Duminy 100 millions each :dance: Umesh Yadav FAF Du Plessis 50 millions each :dance:
plz count this as well :phehehe:

So i bought 1 lot of MSD ( gaurav quote 40) and 1 lot of AB (gaurav quote 44) MSD total points 27 (runs) +5 (catch )+5 (catch) = 37 or a loss of 3 points or 3*1 lot = -3 million ICF AB total points 70 (runs )+ 5 (catch) + 5 (bonus points for fifty) = 80 or a profit of 80 -44 or 31 points of 31*1 = 36 million net profit is therefore 36-3= 33 million ICF for this match is that correct?

So i bought 1 lot of MSD ( gaurav quote 40) and 1 lot of AB (gaurav quote 44) MSD total points 27 (runs) +5 (catch )+5 (catch) = 37 or a loss of 3 points or 3*1 lot = -3 million ICF AB total points 70 (runs )+ 5 (catch) + 5 (bonus points for fifty) = 80 or a profit of 80 -44 or 31 points of 31*1 = 36 million net profit is therefore 36-3= 33 million ICF for this match is that correct?
yes

nah, i like ticking away... Which is why I always bet £10 in real life on the weekend after in the premier league. Works out well. In university as well Roger Federer probably earned me £1000 over a 4 year period. I just kept betting on his matches no matter how *****y the opponent. If you want a steady stream of cash, always back the favorites in sports like tennis etc no matter how crappy the odds. Like when I placed £100 on England v Andorra in the football recently. I got £5 for my efforts and no tax on it in the UK to boot.

League standings updated ! Zakk in the lead with Lord at the second positions. Detonator had a terrible day and so did 14MTW and BelieveinChe, Hopefully you all can recover your losses in the coming games. Markets for the second game updated between Pakistan and West Indies. Get in your stocks quickly.

League standings updated ! Zakk in the lead with Lord at the second positions. Detonator had a terrible day and so did 14MTW and BelieveinChe, Hopefully you all can recover your losses in the coming games. Markets for the second game updated between Pakistan and West Indies. Get in your stocks quickly.
wow :band: