Cricket Stock Exchange - Champions Trophy Special with special new markets inside - Read the rules carefully ! Markets for Aus v/s NZ game up

Gimme 1 lot of Dwayne Bravo. The wicketkeepers in this match are unreliable or bat too deep to make any runs of note IMO. Not worth the risk for that quoted price. D Bravo will go for lots of runs if the pitch is flat. 70 plus with ease. But he will also pick up wickets and bats high enough to score some runs.

thanks... here are my picks: 100 lots each of New Zealand, Sri Lanka, Australia and South Africa in the team index. Tournament index of players: Kohli - 100 lots Dhoni - 100 lots Karthikh - 50 lots Jadeja - 50 lots ABDV - 50 Lots Ryan Mclaren - 50 lots
@Gaurav - I think you missed these picks by me...

@G92 - Can I pick the tournament index of Pak/WI players now?? (that would still be applicable for the remaining matches these players play, wouldn't it?? or do I pick the tournament index of these players the next time Pak or WI plays because as you said earlier, the tournament index will remain the same..)