Rafa-you rock!

vamos_rafa

Ok so it's Bump time again. Back to back titles on hard courts, with his first win at Cinicinati. Winning against Djokovic and Federer(again!). In red hot form for the US Open.
Does he ever wash? All match, every match in between every single point, all he does is pick at his shorts/underwear.

Cross posting from the other thread so that it remains here-- I was in Cincinnati for the semi final session. Watched Isner vs Del Po and Rafa vs Berdych. Great tennis, especially the second one. Nadal seems to be in incredible form. His forehand is outrageous. I also watched their practice sessions. There is absolutely no comparison between Nadal's practice session and that of other players. Nadal is in a whole new league when it comes to intensity in practice. He hits his forehands with much more venom in practice and targets each area of his game separately. He also practiced with full intensity for about 50 minutes just a couple of hours before his match, whereas other players did about 30 minutes light practice. His practice session must be more tiring than the actual match itself. No wonder the guy seems to have unlimited energy. He is a beast. ls7p.jpgc6eo.jpg

Brilliant Post Zep. I am excited now already since I am going to US Open next week. Let me know if anyone is coming. Btw, Zep, Uncle Tony, who offcourse wasn't here in Cincy this time, makes him practice hard after his match, especially if he plays a game in which he has lost a set or two. Regardless of the result, he practices sometimes right after the game. Same is true for Serena.

Brilliant Post Zep. I am excited now already since I am going to US Open next week. Let me know if anyone is coming. Btw, Zep, Uncle Tony, who offcourse wasn't here in Cincy this time, makes him practice hard after his match, especially if he plays a game in which he has lost a set or two. Regardless of the result, he practices sometimes right after the game. Same is true for Serena.
Thanks. I was thinking of going to the US open, but can't make it this year. Hopefully next year. But if you can, you might want to travel to Cincinnati next year. It's a much smaller tournament with a lot less people. You can have really close experience with the players. The stadium itself is quite small compared to the Arthur Ashe stadium, so you won't have to spend a lot of money to get a closer view. Of course the Grand Slams will be a special experience because of their importance and the scale but there are other benefits of travelling to a smaller tournament. I will probably go to Cincinnati next year to see the early rounds, so that I can get to see all the top players. Hopefully Federer will be around till then.

Thanks. I was thinking of going to the US open' date=' but can't make it this year. Hopefully next year. But if you can, you might want to travel to Cincinnati next year. It's a much smaller tournament with a lot less people. You can have really close experience with the players. The stadium itself is quite small compared to the Arthur Ashe stadium, so you won't have to spend a lot of money to get a closer view. Of course the Grand Slams will be a special experience because of their importance and the scale but there are other benefits of travelling to a smaller tournament. I will probably go to Cincinnati next year to see the early rounds, so that I can get to see all the top players. Hopefully Federer will be around till then.[/quote'] I did buddy few years back. Love cincy. I watched Federer vs Hewitt live at cincy in 09. I have tennis keeda inside me so that makes me want to go to every tournament. I go to Indian Wells, California. And let me tell you, if you want to really interact with any tennis player, this is the best toiurnament. INDIAN WELLS. Beautifull setting around mountains and all top tennis players viist this place and you can easily see them close up.

I did buddy few years back. Love cincy. I watched Federer vs Hewitt live at cincy in 09. I have tennis keeda inside me so that makes me want to go to every tournament. I go to Indian Wells, California. And let me tell you, if you want to really interact with any tennis player, this is the best toiurnament. INDIAN WELLS. Beautifull setting around mountains and all top tennis players viist this place and you can easily see them close up.
Cool :two_thumbs_up: Yeah I have heard that Indian Wells is pretty awesome, hopefully one day!!

Cross posting from the other thread so that it remains here-- I was in Cincinnati for the semi final session. Watched Isner vs Del Po and Rafa vs Berdych. Great tennis, especially the second one. Nadal seems to be in incredible form. His forehand is outrageous. I also watched their practice sessions. There is absolutely no comparison between Nadal's practice session and that of other players. Nadal is in a whole new league when it comes to intensity in practice. He hits his forehands with much more venom in practice and targets each area of his game separately. He also practiced with full intensity for about 50 minutes just a couple of hours before his match, whereas other players did about 30 minutes light practice. His practice session must be more tiring than the actual match itself. No wonder the guy seems to have unlimited energy. He is a beast. ls7p.jpgc6eo.jpg
That's a very good point there. I read this book Rafa My Story in which there's a section by Carlos Moya. He specifically mentions the fact that his game is at a totally different level during the practice sessions and he can still do better. As per Moya, Rafa still does not have the confidence to get his A game onto the court. One thing that Moya stated which is of prime importance is that, whenever Rafa comes out to play for a match, he is sweating profusely and is fully warmed up. Which really shows the intensity of his practice sessions.

doping?

Definitely
Don't think so......this has been his style ever since his junior days.......very intensive........it's also why he has physically broken down so many times.........you want to know who really dopes??? Serena Williams........nothing even remotely womanly about her.......plus......she has missed/evaded several drug tests.......

Don't think so......this has been his style ever since his junior days.......very intensive........it's also why he has physically broken down so many times.........you want to know who really dopes??? Serena Williams........nothing even remotely womanly about her.......plus......she has missed/evaded several drug tests.......
I never heard anything about her evading drug tests. Do you have any credible source to support that? Otherwise it is unfair to make such allegations against anybody.

I never heard anything about her evading drug tests. Do you have any credible source to support that? Otherwise it is unfair to make such allegations against anybody.
Exactly!!! It's highly unfair to make such allegation just based on someone's appearance or stamina. Amélie Mauresmo looked even more manly. Serena is not the only female athlete who looks muscular, you will find many more in track and field. Not all of them are building muscles by taking PEDs.