The ICF Confessions Thread

PriyankaSR

There is nothing such as 'normal' perverts. There are normal people and then there are perverts. I thought its easier to have a girl friend when you are in college and studying. :hmmm:
I have tried and tried. But in the end break ups happen and it's not working out. So I took a break from all this.

There is nothing such as 'normal' perverts. There are normal people and then there are perverts. I thought its easier to have a girl friend when you are in college and studying. :hmmm:
I totally disagree. Way easier to have relationships when ur working. College is fun yea, but I didn't find uni easier to get girl-friends. Maybe I wasn't mature then, maybe a committed relation was something I didn't want. All I wanted to do was chill with the gang and get some action on the side. But working is a whole different ball game. Even though I have less time to devote to relationships, the little time I have, I know how to make the most off. Plus the added cash to spend helps.Besides as you grow older you adopt a more realistic gaze at women and relationships.

Of course not. I strongly disagree. Perversion means morally corrupt. Perverts are perverts. There is no extreme or normal base to it.
What I mean is, don't all men feel at least a little interested, aroused by women?

What I mean is' date=' don't all men feel at least a little interested, aroused by women?[/quote'] No. Not all the time. Girlfriend se samajh mein aata hai. Har koi 24/7 tharki nahi hota :dontknow: And feeling a little interest towards women is not perversion. :P

No. Not all the time. Girlfriend se samajh mein aata hai. Har koi 24/7 tharki nahi hota :dontknow: And feeling a little interest towards women is not perversion. :P
Ok I think I said/explained myself wrong. Let's leave this topic and concentrate on confessing.

:giggle: Are these confessions? 14MTW has 9.2 asterix is a shemale Priyanka burnt her house BIChe got a BJ :WTF:
Only my study shelf. :cantstop: Abhi abhi 5 minutes pehle main dad ki merc apne garden ki walled boundary par thok di :((

I learnt it in a 800. But I didn't practice for a lot of months. Toh abhi dad mein gadi me sikha rahe the
I actually learnt how to drive a car before cycle, scooter,and bike. In USA there is no scooter, only bike, and driving a car is much better there, so when I was a bit younger I learnt how to drive a car nearby. After coming here I learnt everything else.