The ICF Confessions Thread

PriyankaSR

I hate too many people. I can't parallel park. I get confused between right and left. OCD is getting worse. I can never repeat a dish...taste wise because everything is guess work in my kitchen. I can't throw away pretty looking paper... I have a box full of them.

I kill 'bad people'' date=' wrap them in neat plastic bags and dump them where no one would ever see them. Their only remains are on a blood slide kept in a wooden box hidden inside a window AC.[/quote'] Ayyyyye. Asli confession do. :P :cantstop: I went to the girls washroom in my school in breaks in 1st standard to do that :P Hello mumma. You me same same. Except the dish one. I don't know how to cook. :dance:

I hate too many people. I can't parallel park. I get confused between right and left. OCD is getting worse. I can never repeat a dish...taste wise because everything is guess work in my kitchen. I can't throw away pretty looking paper... I have a box full of them.
me too got the above problems :(( in addition to that * get confused between east and west , north and south * cant give directions to any place * hate to touch my shoes or slippers etc etc

Grade 4 - Grade 5 .....I would get diarrhea almost every day from eating street food in Kolkata. By the time school ended and waiting in line to get in the school bus...my tummy would rumble and howl like Mowgli in the Jungle book. It would get worse after the bus would went over every pothole on the road. I would try to suppress it but eventually it would start leaking out. Once we arrived in front of my house, I would have to hold my pants...walk all the way to the door from my seat all while liquid poop is leaking thru my pants on the floor and leaving a nice little imprint. I was known as the 'Hagoo Master.'

me too got the above problems :(( in addition to that * get confused between east and west , north and south * cant give directions to any place * hate to touch my shoes or slippers etc etc
same here I feel the ground moving almost everyday...:((it's like earthquake aaya....earthquake aaya....is it just me??? ok......

Grade 4 - Grade 5 .....I would get diarrhea almost every day from eating street food in Kolkata. By the time school ended and waiting in line to get in the school bus...my tummy would rumble and howl like Mowgli in the Jungle book. It would get worse after the bus would went over every pothole on the road. I would try to suppress it but eventually it would start leaking out. Once we arrived in front of my house, I would have to hold my pants...walk all the way to the door from my seat all while liquid poop is leaking thru my pants on the floor and leaving a nice little imprint. I was known as the 'Hagoo Master.'
too much detail.:giggle:

Bhaag! :sick:

:icflove:poor you...you should have worn diapers.....

I lied to my gf dat I did not had a gf in the past( I am planning to confess this to her one day). I am scared of losing her if I say this now. I lied to my parents that I don't smoke. I am jealous of my gym instructor. Thats it for now. lol
Don't tell her..what's the big deal? :dontknow: