Ishrat Jahan: The inconvenient story no one wants to tell

someone

Why no complaints about 'Batla House encounter' by secularists and Muslim members here? Is it because it was done under Secularist CMs?
few pseudo phsecularists will come out and say(dil pe patthar rakh ke)-yeah we condemn the batla house FE as well but the with their minds tuned vehemently towards bechari ishrat jahan`s case

When every thing is looked in partisan manner, it is hard to air your objective views. It's like either you are with us or you are against us! It is very sad that partisan media has failed to highlight killing innocent adivasis, it should have shook the conscience of the people. If this had happened to middle class or upper class, or people belonging to minorities, it would have been an issue for our national media, poor adivasis doesn't deserve an air time. But that shouldn't absolve the responsibility of Gujarat government to act against the cops who had killed the girl. Fake encounter is bad, but it is necessary sometimes when our law is too slow to provide justice and cops take law onto their hand sometime. But the least we can expect from our police is to have some humanity, lest not kill young girls like Ishrat for the sake of protecting themselves. This is cruel.

When every thing is looked in partisan manner, it is hard to air your objective views. It's like either you are with us or you are against us! It is very sad that partisan media has failed to highlight killing innocent adivasis, it should have shook the conscience of the people. If this had happened to middle class or upper class, or people belonging to minorities, it would have been an issue for our national media, poor adivasis doesn't deserve an air time. But that shouldn't absolve the responsibility of Gujarat government to act against the cops who had killed the girl. Fake encounter is bad, but it is necessary sometimes when our law is too slow to provide justice and cops take law onto their hand sometime. But the least we can expect from our police is to have some humanity, lest not kill young girls like Ishrat for the sake of protecting themselves. This is cruel.
Lol, why are still referring her like a "little" girl? Can't you also mention the other people in the car? Your double standards is shocking. And once there is sympathetic for terrorists, it is a losing battle then. And this case exemplifies it on how some parties/people have taken that to their own political advantage. I do wonder how can India take strong steps against terrorism when in our own country, we have enough doubters who are out to deny it and bring in conspiracies theories everytime. There are many cases like 26/11. on how disgracefully Digvijay played RSS into it!

Why no complaints about 'Batla House encounter' by secularists and Muslim members here? Is it because it was done under Secularist CMs?
Because to those so called "secularists", there is a witch-hunt ongoing against one particular community. When actually I would say it is the other way, Congress and its gang have really witch-hunted one democratic elected CM for 11 good years. Nazis would have very proud of this Congress led propaganda.

Because to those so called "secularists"' date=' there is a witch-hunt ongoing against one particular community. When actually I would say it is the other way, Congress and its gang have really witch-hunted one democratic elected CM for 11 good years. Nazis would have very proud of this Congress led propaganda.[/quote'] Congress should be proud of the way they have witch hunted the majority community ... soon a day will come when they will realize that all they have done is feed the devil..(apne hai pair pe khuladi mara)

Lol, why are still referring her like a "little" girl? Can't you also mention the other people in the car? Your double standards is shocking. And once there is sympathetic for terrorists, it is a losing battle then. And this case exemplifies it on how some parties/people have taken that to their own political advantage. I do wonder how can India take strong steps against terrorism when in our own country, we have enough doubters who are out to deny it and bring in conspiracies theories everytime. There are many cases like 26/11. on howe disgracefully Digvijay played RSS into it!
Jeez, even if we assume her a terrorist, she is the product of her surroundings and too young to know right from wrong and she deserves every chance to reform considering she has no prior case. We can tolerate fake encounters against repeated offenders, but not certainly against women and first time offenders. This is nothing but murder and government has no business defending murderer cops.

Jeez, even if we assume her a terrorist, she is the product of her surroundings and too young to know right from wrong and she deserves every chance to reform considering she has no prior case.
WTF? Kasab would have loved that. As stated, you are setting a dangerous precedent.

The standard line of "logic" for the arguments of Modi bhakts seems to be: 1. If there is a thread to talk about the Ishrat Jahan encounter, talk about other random encounters which have nothing to do with the topic. 2. If there is a discussion on the Gujarat riots, talk about other random riots which have nothing to do with the topic. 3. When all attempts at diversions fail, start talking about the religious affinity of other posters. Intellectual bankruptcy on full display.

It maybe pertinent to first explain why my faith is pertinent to the discussion.
does your faith bias your views ? FYI , I dont belong to any of the above majority community, but I have seen first hand the hate spewed by Mullah's or the politicians for their personal gains

The standard line of "logic" for the arguments of Modi bhakts seems to be: 1. If there is a thread to talk about the Ishrat Jahan encounter, talk about other random encounters which have nothing to do with the topic. 2. If there is a discussion on the Gujarat riots, talk about other random riots which have nothing to do with the topic. 3. When all attempts at diversions fail, start talking about the religious affinity of other posters. Intellectual bankruptcy on full display.
and spew out the above lines when you are devoid of any reasoning

Modi bhakt's don't bring all the points you mentioned above as direct reply , these points come when 'Anti Bhakts' start to push certain agenda in multiple posts and try to project Modi is the only person who created all the issues. any way these 'small' factors doesnt matter to 'big' intellectuals.

Jeez' date= even if we assume her a terrorist, she is the product of her surroundings and too young to know right from wrong and she deserves every chance to reform considering she has no prior case. We can tolerate fake encounters against repeated offenders, but not certainly against women and first time offenders. This is nothing but murder and government has no business defending murderer cops.
cant believe u are that naive :headshake:

Huh? Homework for you: differentiate between genuine encounter and a fake one.
So you already backtracking? And let me give you a recent case study, Boston bombing case. For you, I guess it is also a fake encounter as they being terrorists doesn't matter. And thus ordinary "little" "young" men were simply placed onto the crime scene.

So you already backtracking? And let me give you a recent case study, Boston bombing case. For you, I guess it is also a fake encounter as they being terrorists doesn't matter. And thus ordinary "little" "young" men were simply placed onto the crime scene.
I am doing the homework for you : An encounter is killing the terrorist or gangster in self defense when he is in the possession of arms. A fake encounter or a "staged encounter" happens when the police or armed forces kill the suspects in custody or when the suspects are unarmed, and the police claim that they had to shoot in self-defence. In such cases, the police may plant weapons on or near the dead body to provide a justification for killing the individual. Now don't go all over searching for an argument.