The shocking love triangle between Lord Mountbatten, his wife and the founder of modern India

gattaca

apparently you cant understand simple english that has been repeated by me numerous times on this thread that he tries to act objective in his approach to Modi but his ideological bias will not allow him to do so. if you cant comprehend that, then old age has hit you hard. Hope Canada provides facilities for your ilk. :two_thumbs_up: i live in Southern California dumbfeck and passing the MCAT with a score of 30 or above is one of the hardest things in the world :finger:
I refuse to believe you can get even 15 on MCAT and not accept that ' that is what he is' does not mean 'that is what he tries/pretends to be'. Either that or you have issues owning up to your mistake. But namedropping wont save you from the fact that you fecked up and tried to backtrack.

How did a thread about Nehru's love story turn about Modi? Anyway back to the topic,it says Nehru and his family have questionable Moral characters.Add this to their failure as administrators in the last 66 years,it adds to a lot of fruustration,so why not have a debate on that rather than diverting the topic.....Ieveryone here has a strong individualistic opinion, talk about that rather than acting like paid Congress Campaign boys trying to steer the debate away from the actual focal point :banghead:

^Also Hitler and Modi comparison does not hold a candle....Hitler ordered Ethnic cleansing where as Modi was part of an administration that stumbled to control a communal clash which is common in most diverse nations....Is it a blot on the administration and the leader?,hell yes but does it make him a blood-hungry zealot don't think so

How did a thread about Nehru's love story turn about Modi? Anyway back to the topic,it says Nehru and his family have questionable Moral characters and their failure as administrators in the last 66 years adds to a lot of fruustration,so why not have a debate on that rather than diverting the topic.....I everyone here has a strong individualisticopinion,talk about that rather than paid Congress Campaign boys trying to steer the debate :banghead:
It is true that they have questionable moral standards, but it is a red herring. I dont care one iota what Nehru did in his bedroom or Indira did. They may've been cheaters, they may've even preferred gangbangs for all i care. Its their policies i care about, not their personal sex lives. Same applies to any leader really. I'd happily vote for a leader 10 outta 10 times who improves the economy, security and social fabric of a nation, even if he is a serial cheater or into one night stands with hookers.

^Also Hitler and Modi comparison does not hold a candle....Hitler ordered Ethic cleansing and Modi was part of an administration that stumbled to control a communal clash which is common in most diverse nations....Is it a blot on the administration and the leader' date='hell yes but does it make him a blood-hungry zealot don't think so[/quote'] Hitler and Modi started similarly. Hitler too, started to blame things on Jews and Gays while 'pretending to protect them' (while under the garb of 'protect' he compiled data on each and every Jewish & Gay household & business in Bavaria). He too made statements about 'loutish blackshirts of the Nazi party' that needlessly victimized Jews & Gays. Then he came into power and went into overdrive of genocide - he expanded that list of Jews & Gays to include Poles, Sorbs, Gypsies and deformed (special needs) people. People who are concerned about Modi are concerned because Modi is strikingly similar to Hitler circa early 1920s. obviously he is nowhere close to Hitler circa 1940. To tell you the truth. I am not even fully convinced that Modi is mini Hitler or mini Pol Pot. He may just be an overzealous Franco or Charles deGaulle type. But, the spectre of wannabe Hitler shadows every move of Modi and i think we just cant take the chance that he will turn out to be mini Hitler.

I refuse to believe you can get even 15 on MCAT and not accept that ' that is what he is' does not mean 'that is what he tries/pretends to be'. Either that or you have issues owning up to your mistake. But namedropping wont save you from the fact that you fecked up and tried to backtrack.
I got a 37 on the MCAT dumbfeck :finger: i have already stated my position and if you still cant analyze it, so no point arguing anymore with you. Btw, thank you for showing this forum what dementia does to a person. It was a pleasure :two_thumbs_up:

It is true that they have questionable moral standards' date=' but it is a red herring. I dont care one iota what Nehru did in his bedroom or Indira did. They may've been cheaters, they may've even preferred gangbangs for all i care. Its their policies i care about, not their personal sex lives. Same applies to any leader really. I'd happily vote for a leader 10 outta 10 times who improves the economy, security and social fabric of a nation, even if he is a serial cheater or into one night stands with hookers.[/quote'] This article is not just about Nehru's sexcapades,Check the other parties involved in this story,A personal situation among 3 powerful people especially one in power and the other waiting to take-over does have effect on how history shapes up. leverage,revenge,affection in the context of this incident definetely has had an effect on history

I got a 37 on the MCAT dumbfeck :finger:
And i got 39. See how easy it is to make claims over the internet ?
i have already stated my position and if you still cant analyze it, so no point arguing anymore with you. Btw, thank you for showing this forum what dementia does to a person. It was a pleasure :two_thumbs_up:
You've stated your perspective, which i've exposed to be logically flawed, assumptive and lacking basic cogency in English. You fecked up when you said ' that is what he is'. Nowhere in English does 'that is what he is' means 'that is what he tries/pretends to be'. Nomatter what tall claims you make over MCAT score, it doesnt change the fact that you misspoke and instead of owning up to your mistake you tried to change the English language itself.

This article is not just about Nehru's sexcapades,Check the other parties involved in this story,A personal situation among 3 powerful people especially one in power and the other waiting to take-over does have effect on how history shapes up. leverage,revenge,affection in the context of this incident definetely has had an effect on history
I fail to see how sleeping with the wife of the British Governor general of India and being 'friends' with him while banging his wife, compromises India's position. The Pakis would have a better case of saying 'we got shafted in the deal because Nehru slept with Edwina who influenced her husband and the Radcliffe comission' than we have for saying somehow India got shafted, prima facie.

Hitler and Modi started similarly. Hitler too, started to blame things on Jews and Gays while 'pretending to protect them' (while under the garb of 'protect' he compiled data on each and every Jewish & Gay household & business in Bavaria). He too made statements about 'loutish blackshirts of the Nazi party' that needlessly victimized Jews & Gays. Then he came into power and went into overdrive of genocide - he expanded that list of Jews & Gays to include Poles, Sorbs, Gypsies and deformed (special needs) people. People who are concerned about Modi are concerned because Modi is strikingly similar to Hitler circa early 1920s. obviously he is nowhere close to Hitler circa 1940. To tell you the truth. I am not even fully convinced that Modi is mini Hitler or mini Pol Pot. He may just be an overzealous Franco or Charles deGaulle type. But, the spectre of wannabe Hitler shadows every move of Modi and i think we just cant take the chance that he will turn out to be mini Hitler.
Dude Comparing the Nazi party and it's followers to BJP is the most OTT and ridiculous thing I have ever heard....The similarity begins and ends that both developed a grip over the educated masses a.k.a middle class over time

I fail to see how sleeping with the wife of the British Governor general of India and being 'friends' with him while banging his wife' date=' compromises India's position. The Pakis would have a better case of saying 'we got shafted in the deal because Nehru slept with Edwina who influenced her husband and the Radcliffe comission' than we have for saying somehow[b'] India got shafted, prima facie.
Because a person in that situation will not see the bigger picture,there will be some element of compromise as long as it's a win-win situation for all parties involved,That does put representing the state out of context compromising the country's future. Well Pakis do have a point tbh

And i got 39. See how easy it is to make claims over the internet ? You've stated your perspective, which i've exposed to be logically flawed, assumptive and lacking basic cogency in English. You fecked up when you said ' that is what he is'. Nowhere in English does 'that is what he is' means 'that is what he tries/pretends to be'. Nomatter what tall claims you make over MCAT score, it doesnt change the fact that you misspoke and instead of owning up to your mistake you tried to change the English language itself.
Keep up the dementia, its fascinating to watch how such patients behave on the Internet. You can say whatever you want, I know I got a 37 and am going to med school next year here in the states. Its upto you whether to believe it or not. It was fun talking to you. :two_thumbs_up:

Dude Comparing the Nazi party and it's followers to BJP is the most OTT and ridiculous thing I have ever heard....The similarity begins and ends that both developed a grip over the educated masses a.k.a middle class over time
Tell me why the comparisons to Nazi Party/ DP (Deutsche Partei) and RSS/BJP circa 1920-1925/26 is not a valid comparison. They both share the trait of paying lip service to minorities, getting some of their less ranked mouthpieces to sow the idea of jewish/muslim problem while their top bosses denied it and they both were paragons of patriotic fervour. Its all about the period. Obviously those who think that there is a comparison between Nazi Party and BJP of WWII days are exgagerating the nefarity of BJP. But obviously those who are refusing to see the early parallels are ignoring pertinent similarities from history.

Keep up the dementia' date=' its fascinating to watch how such patients behave on the Internet. [b']You can say whatever you want, I know I got a 37 and am going to med school next year here in the states. Its upto you whether to believe it or not. It was fun talking to you. :two_thumbs_up:
I hope you can face your patients with a little bit more credibility and integrity than you face your errors here or else you will be broke in no time. US is really expensive for doctors who feck up and refuse to admit their fault. Like i said, dropping MCAT scores wont change the fact that 'he is that way' and 'he pretends/wants to be that way' are not the same two statements like you pretend they are.

Because a person in that situation will not see the bigger picture,there will be some element of compromise as long as it's a win-win situation for all parties involved,That does put representing the state out of context compromising the country's future. Well Pakis do have a point tbh
1. Bigger picture is lost because you slept with someone else ? Sorry that makes no sense. Clinton was more acutely aware of the bigger picture and proved prophetic with his stance over Iraq despite getting his wang sucked all day long in the oval office. You are simply trying to make it sound like a person with questionable sexual tastes has, by default, questionable decision making capability. That is pretty much completely unsupported notion and contrary to empirical evidence. Most billionaire businessmen for example, are philandering harlots. Most of them are extremely competent at decision making. 2. Well if Pakis do have a point, then by default Nehru benefitted India by getting into Edwina's pants and influencing the partition in India's favor. Ergo, we should all support Nehru's affair as it furthered Indian cause.

1. Bigger picture is lost because you slept with someone else ? Sorry that makes no sense. Clinton was more acutely aware of the bigger picture and proved prophetic with his stance over Iraq despite getting his wang sucked all day long in the oval office. You are simply trying to make it sound like a person with questionable sexual tastes has, by default, questionable decision making capability. That is pretty much completely unsupported notion and contrary to empirical evidence. Most billionaire businessmen for example, are philandering harlots. Most of them are extremely competent at decision making. 2. Well if Pakis do have a point, then by default Nehru benefitted India by getting into Edwina's pants and influencing the partition in India's favor. Ergo, we should all support Nehru's affair as it furthered Indian cause.
Clinton was banging a no-name intern ,not some WalStreet Moghul's wife -that would have had a different impact altogether wouldn't it. The paki thing was said in jest....also Just hyopthetically speaking without any historical evidence-just a scenario here....if Nehru gets the bigger piece of the pie getting rid of political rival Jinnah at the same time easing out the power-transfer for an incapable administrator like mountbatten-that's a win-win for everyone isn't it?

^Also Hitler and Modi comparison does not hold a candle....Hitler ordered Ethnic cleansing where as Modi was part of an administration that stumbled to control a communal clash which is common in most diverse nations....Is it a blot on the administration and the leader?' date='hell yes but does it make him a blood-hungry zealot don't think so[/quote'] But I thought Modi was this extraordinary administrator. :confused:

But I thought Modi was this extraordinary administrator. :confused:
So the riots were a blot right?What about bouncing back from from "allegedly" the biggest communal clash in Indian history?Isn't that capable administration?:winky: Anyways it's a shame to see people here actually beleiving Modi is the re-incarnation of Hitler :haha: and saying that Modi's alleged anti-islam stance is going to give rise to world war 3 and he is going to partake in ethnic cleansing of Muslims in Aushcwitz er I mean Ahemdabad. Also if Communal riots were a benchmark of measuring capable administration then we know who wins there :giggle: PS-It's a shame I had to even go there

But I thought Modi was this extraordinary administrator. :confused:
Of course he is, he had to deal with worst natural disaster in his state just one month after he took office and worst communal violence just after three months he took office. Three months of taking office, he was just a fresher and see he has not had single violence after that. Isn't it commendable?