Sachin tendulkar vs Ms Dhoni :Who is India`s greatest Odi cricketer of all time ??

Sachin tendulkar vs Ms Dhoni :Who is India`s greatest Odi cricketer of all time ??  

1. 1.

Couldn't agree with you more. SRT's avg diference is huge in Middle Order and when opening Finishing games and mainitaining a high RRR takes a special psyche.You have to always be in the moment .Thats where MSD scores : he does not think about what his score is and plan too far ahead,he tries to make the most from what he has .
Dhoni plays a great "finishing" innings once every 10-15 (or more) matches. Goddy played better innings more frequently for a much longer period.
Dhoni plays a great "finishing" innings once every 10-15 (or more) matches. Goddy played better innings more frequently for a much longer period.
In matches that matter. Scoring in the middle order is far more difficult than opening the batting in ODIs. You have to play percentage cricket.MSD does just that. And like I mentioned,MSD brings a great balance to the ODI team.And hence greater value.
Dhoni is Great BUT Sachin is sachin Guy owns almost every record in odis and has dominated against superior bowlers. Dhoni can easily claim 2nd spot.I see no competition there. Ganguly was useless.
What bs dada is surely the second best ODI cricketer from India
In matches that matter. Scoring in the middle order is far more difficult than opening the batting in ODIs. You have to play percentage cricket.MSD does just that. And like I mentioned,MSD brings a great balance to the ODI team.And hence greater value.
WC Final was one innings where it was really important game. Show me some others where it was a very important game and he rose to the occasion to play a great innings. As for Goddy - I'd say you remove all his innings except the WC and you'll still get more good innings than Dhoni has played in his entire career.
WC Final was one innings where it was really important game. Show me some others where it was a very important game and he rose to the occasion to play a great innings. As for Goddy - I'd say you remove all his innings except the WC and you'll still get more good innings than Dhoni has played in his entire career.
You are trying to convince me.So you get that information. All I know is that if I needed somebody to win a game for India,I would choose MSD for sure. Just like Bevan.
You're falling for that 11K runs. He is a class act and I admire him but 2nd best in India is unacceptable.
Its not just 11k runs he brought a change in our player's mentality approach :agree:
:giggle: Another bengali.Ganguly fans are worst than lady gaga fans
you dont have be from the same region to like a cricket player :finger: oh pls dont compare ganguly fans to lady gaga's :mad::mad::wall::wall:
You are trying to convince me.So you get that information. All I know is that if I needed somebody to win a game for India,I would choose MSD for sure. Just like Bevan.
almost always from a situation where the top order has already laid a good foundation and he has to finish the job. But all credit goes to him for finishing the job and no credit to top order (especially openers) for setting the foundation and many times playing so well that Dhoni doesn't even have to come to bat.
lets see but in which format' date='kindly specify?test matches performances weigh way more any format for me[/quote'] in Tests obviously you cannot compare Tendulkar and Dhoni . Overall Virat has the potential to surpass in both the formats , atm though hes still unproven in longer formats .
:hatsoff: kya dialogue hain. konse paan ke galle se tashrif laye hain aap?
he always comes out of his cave when some thread like this open or the best captain type thread opens..he shows up,spouts sh1t about ganguly,always mentions about bengali and dada fans lol.. thats his life pretty much..anyway i`ll leave it here