Sachin tendulkar vs Ms Dhoni :Who is India`s greatest Odi cricketer of all time ??

Sachin tendulkar vs Ms Dhoni :Who is India`s greatest Odi cricketer of all time ??  

1. 1.

Sachin did played for his hundreds when he was close to 85-90. I am sure he learnt that from gavaskar who scored lot of centuries in test matches. Yes, dhoni won lot of matches for us but he played at 5th down which gave him the freedom to finish matches. I will put dhoni slightly ahead of sachin in odis.

He didnt deliberately slow down. Even Kohli slowed down because it became difficult for batting. In any case' date=' it was our bowling which lost us the game. Dont blame Sachin for it.[/quote'] dont shift all the blame to our poor bowlers .. check what sehwag did in the same pitch vs the same opposition :icflove: any this thread is abt MSD vs Sachin and i would go for MSD :two_thumbs_up:
watch that innings again .. :giggle: and i have other instance in which he ate 15++ balls to move from 99 to 100 vs kenya in a wc match .. :cantstop: i agree most batsmen slow down when approaching 50 or 100 ( sehwga is an exception ) , but sachin takes this to next leave .. you cant argue in favor or his 100th 100 .. will you ?? :--D
thing is most batsmen tends to take time when approaching a landmark score whats your point ? kallis scored a century 142 balls ponting sr is very low when you compare it to sachin :finger: sachin has scored 49 tons in odis you cant expect a batsman to score all those centuries at a sr of 100

Actually I like to see these kind of discussions more often in ICF,

watch that innings again .. :giggle: and i have other instance in which he ate 15++ balls to move from 99 to 100 vs kenya in a wc match .. :cantstop: i agree most batsmen slow down when approaching 50 or 100 ( sehwga is an exception ) , but sachin takes this to next leave .. you cant argue in favor or his 100th 100 .. will you ?? :--D
Seems to be very confident about his argument. Let's see if someone can come up with a strong counter to this :popcorn:
Actually I like to see these kind of discussions more often in ICF, Seems to be very confident about his argument. Let's see if someone can come up with a strong counter to this :popcorn:
very simple.. make any sachin vs XYZ thread :haha: but these days not many people r interested in defending sachin baring one or two :((
I don't deny Tendulkar's effect on the current generation and agree that it is immense (even the opposition younger generation is in awe of him :haha: ) but some how it came out as - If there were no Tendulkar' date=' there would be no Dravid/Dhoni etc. which IMO is not true.[/quote'] Well Dravid might have been a spinner aka Kumble and Dhoni might have been a medium pace bowler. Who knows
Actually there was a thread made previously which proved with stats that Sachin has one of the fastest 50 to 100 and 70 to 100 conversion ration in the history of cricket Another point to be noted, is Sachin is among the top in the conversion of a 50 into a 100 score, so obviously he is doing something right and maybe other players who throw their wicket away can learn from him how to build a big score instead of criticizing him for his approach when his approach is one reason why he is so successful P.S. If you pick that 100th 100, I can bring 10 innings where Dravid played really really slow because he was out of form. Sachin's entire innings in the 100th 100 was similar, he was out of form and struggling to time
my views are genuine .. not for trolling .. he is selfish :beee: but topic is whether he is selfish or not .. its MSD vs sachin paaji.. :winky:
Yes, when Dravid plays slow its because that's how he plays. When Sachin does it because he is struggling to time he is selfish BTW, when you go into personal intentions of players like questioning their integrity, selfishness, etc, then your views have nothing to do with facts or genuineness. Its completely powered by genuine hate for a player (and most probably because you like some other player whom you feel is overshadowed) I have followed many of your posts on other forums, so please don't make these tall claims of genuineness.
Actually there was a thread made previously which proved with stats that Sachin has one of the fastest 50 to 100 and 70 to 100 conversion ration in the history of cricket Another point to be noted, is Sachin is among the top in the conversion of a 50 into a 100 score, so obviously he is doing something right and maybe other players who throw their wicket away can learn from him how to build a big score instead of criticizing him for his approach when his approach is one reason why he is so successful P.S. If you pick that 100th 100, I can bring 10 innings where Dravid played really really slow because he was out of form. Sachin's entire innings in the 100th 100 was similar, he was out of form and struggling to time
Take that haters :finger:
:WTF: there is not even a comparison here sachin wins hands down.. :D
i thought you are a chachin paaji hater
Yes, when Dravid plays slow its because that's how he plays. When Sachin does it because he is struggling to time he is selfish BTW, when you go into personal intentions of players like questioning their integrity, selfishness, etc, then your views have nothing to do with facts or genuineness. Its completely powered by genuine hate for a player (and most probably because you like some other player whom you feel is overshadowed) I have followed many of your posts on other forums, so please don't make these tall claims of genuineness.
psychology is my area of interest :D if my memory is cricket , you also agreed that his 100th 100 was selfish intention of the player is also very much accounted in a team game .. i have nothing against sachin.. i m stating from my observation that he is selfish and many of his innings proves it .. its sachin fans who wants to credit anything and everything happens in indian cricket to sachin which i dont like :(( you put sachin b4 our team , i put team b4 anyone individual :winky:
psychology is my area of interest :D if my memory is cricket , you also agreed that his 100th 100 was selfish intention of the player is also very much accounted in a team game .. i have nothing against sachin.. i m stating from my observation that he is selfish and many of his innings proves it .. its sachin fans who wants to credit anything and everything happens in indian cricket to sachin which i dont like :(( you put sachin b4 our team , i put team b4 anyone individual :winky:
that is purely based on a false logic