Bakra no 2 - Varun - Haajir ho......

Lurker

Me Lord iski bholi surat pe mat jaaiye. Uppar se seedha dikhne waala yeh shakhs andar se bilkool hi wahasi kism ka darinda hai. Sarkari waqeel ki yahi koshish hogi ke is interview ke baad is bhole chehre se parda uth jaaye. Loose translation - Me Lord please dont go by this gentle looking face of this man. From the inside he is a one rampant convict and it would be effort of Prosecution to show his true face to the world. Alright girls and gays, I mean girls and guys, it is time to put our next bakra - Varun - on the line. For a long time we have all interacted with him, many perhaps even on a different place. So lets grill this tech-savvy-skirt-chasing bloke and see what makes him tick. It would be great if you could put in your questions till 5th October Friday, so Varun can answer them on Saturday(yes sadly he doesnt have any weekend plans..eh Varun?) xxxx

Q1) Take a deep breath, look deep inside of you, become a immodest son of a so and so and tell us all what do you think is Varun's biggest plus point. There are three rules though: a) You have to be serious and honest. No trying to wiggle away with a sense of humour. b) You have to write atleast 3 lines. c) You have to write it in 3rd person. As an example - The best thing about Varun is his lady-killing abilities. Some of his friends think it is his smile, but Varun thinks its because he has buns of steel. Q2) So how come we never figured out who are the top 3 cricket players of yours? Rant away. Q3) You clearly are one of the most tech-savvy peeps here, so give a good tip to all the non-savvy people about technology. Q4) From a guy to another ( girls please look away......you couldnt, could you...) Whats the tougher pain for a man to experience: a) Hit in the you-know-what area? b) Get your you-know-what stuck in the zipper...and do tell how did you figure that out? (Girls please dont read Varun's answer hehehe) Q5) The only time me and Bheembhai looked eye to eye has been on Super Selector. No matter what team we would select, he and I were almost always last and 2nd last. How the hell did you manage that? xxx

Me Lord iski bholi surat pe mat jaaiye. Uppar se seedha dikhne waala yeh shakhs andar se bilkool hi wahasi kism ka darinda hai. Sarkari waqeel ki yahi koshish hogi ke is interview ke baad is bhole chehre se parda uth jaaye.
:hysterical:
It would be great if you could put in your questions till 5th October Friday, so Varun can answer them on Saturday(yes sadly he doesnt have any weekend plans..eh Varun?)
Always got time for ICF :shades_smile:

1) Coming from an army background, weren't you lured into joining the forces 2) Do you believe in GOD 3) If you were offered a job back in Delhi with comparable salary, would you settle back 4) Arranged or Love Marriage 5) Why do we watch cricket ( without words like religion, passion, interest, sport and India ) 6) Booze with Ghazals or House 7) How many visit you made to the UK for someone

What are the hair products you use? How often do you shave? Would you rather be a part of a marathon...or watch the marathon on TV, lying in bed? Morning person or a night bird? Dogs or cats? If you have to choose between a girl with the most beautiful eyes you have ever seen or the one with great legs....which one will it be? As a little boy...were you a naughty child or the teacher's pet? Can you live without a computer if you had to.....? Do you get along with your neighbours? Ever been in trouble with the police? :D abhi ke liye itna hi.....baaki baad mein...

any cricketing dream? were u there in kotla, 99 kumble's test match? seemz like u a love ur carz, when was the last time u went to car-wash? twenty20, or 5050? Sitaram's Chole Bature or Chandani Chowk's jalebi, mathi wagara etc? six flags or Appu Ghar?:haha: Favorite hill station of India?mussorie, shimla, nainitaal etC? were u ever hit for six sixes in an over like broad? if not how many sixes have u given in an over? carrom or chess?

any cricketing dream? were u there in kotla, 99 kumble's test match? seemz like u a love ur carz, when was the last time u went to car-wash? twenty20, or 5050? Sitaram's Chole Bature or Chandani Chowk's jalebi, mathi wagara etc? six flags or Appu Gharl?:haha:
Sitaram's Chole Bature or Chandani Chowk's jalebi, mathi wagara etc? Punjabi Trademark, food question has to be there :haha: