India A tour of South Africa, 2013

Ishwar Pandey looked horrible from what i saw in the IPL. Thats not to say he should be judged on the ipl itself. but he was barely touching 130 in the ipl
He isnt very quick but bowls around 135k. he only played 1 match and that too against Gayle, cant judge. Krishnkanth Upadhyay was quicker than him, another decent propspect.
He isnt very quick but bowls around 135k. he only played 1 match and that too against Gayle' date=' cant judge. Krishnkanth Upadhyay was quicker than him, another decent propspect.[/quote'] Mithun was the fastest bowler in the Irani Trophy,Ishwar Pandey is a trundler...135k:winky:

GB he was very good in the FC matches, especially the lengths that he bowled and only that should count IMO. Even though he bowls around 130-135, looks very much capable of hitting 140s easily with his smooth run up and an easy action. 1st A tour for him, will be interesting to see how ready he's for the next step.

GB he was very good in the FC matches' date=' especially the lengths that he bowled and only that should count IMO. Even though he bowls around 130-135, looks very much capable of hitting 140s easily with his smooth run up and an easy action. 1st A tour for him, will be interesting to see how ready he's for the next step.[/quote'] fair enough. I shall wait for the results of the A tour
@rkt as i said, i wont judge him as of now. But i think England might suit his bowling better than SA. i think he played another match for Pune and was poor there as well.
I think SA and England both will suit him. he bowls brilliant outswingers and gets bounce too.

If SRT plays, there is only spot available in the batting lineup for the SA tour - #6. So who ever does better between Rohit and Rahane on the A tour, gets the first shot. Would have loved to see Pankaj Singh get a shot as well (Unadkat:facepalm:) but Shami, Pandey and Kaul are included so I wouldn't crow much.