Best sedan in India under 10 lakhs?

Bublu Bhuyan

It may not be exiting, but it's good and has a unique design. The only car that can come close as muscle car in India. :hatsoff: (contessa :hail: ) Has a headlight that turns with steering.
Lots of cars have adaptive headlamps now.... Most 25L+ cars have them... Contessa was a propah muscle car without any muscle inside:haha:

Lots of cars have adaptive headlamps now.... Most 25L+ cars have them... Contessa was a propah muscle car without any muscle inside:haha:
Can't compare with the american ones. :--D relatively a muscle car in india. It has more muscle compared to 800, alto, sx4, padmini, standard 2000, santro, etc.,

Hey man' date=' what about the Skoda Rapid? What's you opinion on it?[/quote'] Rapid to.me is the best looking sedan , was thinking of buying till I heard about the ecosport launch. Another car you could consider is ford fiesta. Overall value for money and the dribing experience is better than any other car in that segment

Hey man' date=' what about the Skoda Rapid? What's you opinion on it?[/quote'] Here's what I would recommend. Rapid/Vento - All rounders, german build. Not the flashiest but classy lines, clean dash, etc. My top picks for the segment. Honda city - Proven performer. Cant go wrong with this one.. but its dated now. New model coming next year. Fiesta - Good dynamics, but ford priced it too high, so nobody bought it. Lost the whole brand right there. Price has been corrected now, but still nobody buys it. Nobody buys = harder to find parts, etc. Verna = good gizmos, gadgets, fluidic looks et all, but personally i hate the soft suspension so I wouldnt buy it. The diesel is a rocket tho. Hyundai has a decent service network. Renault Scala/Nissan Sunny - Practical cars with lots of space. A good, cheap car for someone who's chauffeur driven. I wouldnt look beyond these.

Rapid to.me is the best looking sedan , was thinking of buying till I heard about the ecosport launch. Another car you could consider is ford fiesta. Overall value for money and the dribing experience is better than any other car in that segment
How's your ecosport doing? Did you get the ecoboost? Was your car amongst those recalled?

Rapid to.me is the best looking sedan , was thinking of buying till I heard about the ecosport launch. Another car you could consider is ford fiesta. Overall value for money and the dribing experience is better than any other car in that segment
Here's what I would recommend. Rapid/Vento - All rounders, german build. Not the flashiest but classy lines, clean dash, etc. My top picks for the segment. Honda city - Proven performer. Cant go wrong with this one.. but its dated now. New model coming next year. Fiesta - Good dynamics, but ford priced it too high, so nobody bought it. Lost the whole brand right there. Price has been corrected now, but still nobody buys it. Nobody buys = harder to find parts, etc. Verna = good gizmos, gadgets, fluidic looks et all, but personally i hate the soft suspension so I wouldnt buy it. The diesel is a rocket tho. Hyundai has a decent service network. Renault Scala/Nissan Sunny - Practical cars with lots of space. A good, cheap car for someone who's chauffeur driven. I wouldnt look beyond these.
Thanks for the input, guys.

Here's what I would recommend. Rapid/Vento - All rounders, german build. Not the flashiest but classy lines, clean dash, etc. My top picks for the segment. Honda city - Proven performer. Cant go wrong with this one.. but its dated now. New model coming next year. Fiesta - Good dynamics, but ford priced it too high, so nobody bought it. Lost the whole brand right there. Price has been corrected now, but still nobody buys it. Nobody buys = harder to find parts, etc. Verna = good gizmos, gadgets, fluidic looks et all, but personally i hate the soft suspension so I wouldnt buy it. The diesel is a rocket tho. Hyundai has a decent service network. Renault Scala/Nissan Sunny - Practical cars with lots of space. A good, cheap car for someone who's chauffeur driven. I wouldnt look beyond these.
++

Any news about BMW 1 - Series ? Heard it ll priced under 20L.
I CANNOT wait for it to come! I hope it comes with the 2 liter diesel engine.. 184 bhp torque monster of an engine in a small rear wheel drive hatch with 50-50 weight distribution and that BMW steering. :yikes: :boffing:

I CANNOT wait for it to come! I hope it comes with the 2 liter diesel engine.. 184 bhp torque monster of an engine in a small rear wheel drive hatch with 50-50 weight distribution and that BMW steering. :yikes: :boffing:
184bhp :omg: Other sedans and SUV's will go WTF, if they see this hatch zips past them :fear: If this hits the market, it would be a severe blow to the Benz :giggle:

My 5.2 liter v8 will destroy your 2 liter mini-me diesel engine. :phehehe:

Don't go for used cars in Audi/Merc. The maintenace cost is rudiculous. I wld say don't go for premium brands unless u r ready to spend fortunes. my dad already spent a lot of money on his A6 which is lot enough to my a new car.
I was looking at Acura TL earlier The price difference is massive for a slightly used one. Acura TL - Tech package 2013 = ~41000 Acura TL - Tech package 2012 used, 8000 miles = 33000 They haven't changed much between the 2012 and 2013. But used car just doesn't have that brand new off the truck feel :nervous:

^ In my experience 1-2 years used cars with 10-20k miles on them are the best value buys. You won't get the brand new smell and feel, but the savings are substantial. I've bought 3 cars like that, all VWs - the GTI VR6, Jetta, and R32, and for all practical purposes they were like new.