Roller coaster/Thrill rides anyone ?

Ram

Are there any Roller coaster/thrill ride maniacs here ? I am literally mad about them and could literally do them every day of the week if i had my way. Just went to Carowinds theme park in Charlotte and had a rollicking time. They had some decent rides there. The cool part was that they had this "Thrill rating" on every ride , starting from 1 to 5 , 1 being the least blood-curdling and 5 being the most. Did all the 5 rated ones first , TWICE.. :D Found a couple of videos on youtube on these rides. How i wish i could do this every weekend. :dance: This one is called Vortex. OaMBwn3TYzU This one was called Xtreme Skyflyer. J1gE-5ZGPPQ P.S - Just in case , that isnt me on the 2nd video

You look good in the 2nd video Sriram...:D I am personally not a fan or anything but do relish the thrill from time to time. This is one of the nice ones.. StratInsanityRenderB.jpg
Yes , this one is fun too ! A merry-go-round 1000 feet high up in the air ! And the darn thing rotates at an angle of 45 degrees , so cant look anywhere but down. Oh boy , didnt i see a LOT of space beneath me or what ! :D

Invented by nutcases for nutcases. You have got to not value your life to sit on one of those like the one above.
You think riding one of these is any riskier than say driving a two-wheeler in a busy intersection in countries like China, India ? :scooter: Cant quantify every action we take with a risk quotient.

I got so used to one of the rides that i was giving commentary to my friend as we were doing the drops/flips. Next target, 19990730-alexandre-alapetite-1.jpg :D
Been there done that :D Of all such rides/dives perhaps my favorite is the Race for Atlantis at Caesar's Palace, Vegas. Its a 3D ride that gives you a real rush of excitment. What I specially like about it, other than the great adrenalin rush, is that you don't have to worry about parking you car, stand in never ending lines and all that cr@p that comes with an Entertainment Park. Just pure adrenalin rush for 15 minutes and you are outta there.. pretty costly for 15 minutes though. xx

Been there done that :D Of all such rides/dives perhaps my favorite is the Race for Atlantis at Caesar's Palace, Vegas. Its a 3D ride that gives you a real rush of excitment. What I specially like about it, other than the great adrenalin rush, is that you don't have to worry about parking you car, stand in never ending lines and all that cr@p that comes with an Entertainment Park. Just pure adrenalin rush for 15 minutes and you are outta there.. pretty costly for 15 minutes though. xx
Been there. DIdn't feel the rush. A real roller-coaster is much more thrilling than this one. I never felt any rush on simulation rides. Probably, I lack imagination.

Been there. DIdn't feel the rush. A real roller-coaster is much more thrilling than this one. I never felt any rush on simulation rides. Probably' date= I lack imagination.
Maybe you are just thick-skinned CA :D. Waise it matters where you sat in the auditorium. If you sat in the front you get least vibrations, if you sat back you get it the most.