Life after marriage.

Number

That will be costly. But 10 rupees posters of Shahrukh Khan and Shakti Kapoor are enough to woo Aaku. :cantstop:
just record their famous signature lines of "eeeehheheheheh" and "aooooo" on your cell-phone. no need to spend those 10 rupees on posters :giggle:

Conversation between husband and niece..... N----Tauji ...what did you buy for Taiji's B'day? H----Nothing Beta...we don't buy gifts for B'days? N---:omg:tauji...you are a dead man...my mumma and papa buy atleast ten gifts for each others birthday..... :roti:(beetle thinking).....achcha...that is why they need to go for marriage counseling so often.:P

:call:H....we are at the local market...kuch chahiye. :call2:B ...nahi...just enjoy. :call:H....guys are buying stuff for their wives. :call2:B:afraid::afraid::afraid:koi baat nahi.... :call:...Do you want something.... :call2:....:roll::roll::roll:....okkkkkayyy...get one lahariya sari...in bright colour. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- scene 2 :roti: brown and white lahariya??You didn't find any thing brighter? :doh:It is bright brown na? :girly1:This is maa's(MIL) favourite color....:girl_haha:

Ok, time to share my own experience Cons Can't go all out on a weekend binge with friends(maybe more than once in 3 months). Not because I don't want to, but because it wouldn't be fair to her. So no boy's night out Too many relatives. Got to meet even distance relatives because otherwise someone somewhere will mind No more junk food whenever one wants. Also have to take care of likes of both people while choosing a restaurant. No lazing around on weekends as things like grocery shopping, etc need to be taken care of. Also can't just stick to the laptop or even my writing, some time has to be dedicated for friends. There is a limit to sleeping in late too Pros Home cooked food is a blessing which only years of bachelorhood can know the value of. Your health is automatically going to improve A well balanced life, you don't have to carry your problems home, you will cheer up because you have a different world and different life at home. This is the biggest benefit After a certain age, you need a bit more eating on time, sleeping on time, for your body. Marriage helps in that Regular, safe sex. A sense of responsibility and purpose which only marriage can bring. Your own family. Nothing like this. Building a family from scratch with you being a primary investor. There is a point in every man's life when he wants to settle down and start a family. My suggestion is to enjoy your life before that to the hilt. And after marriage, enjoy what marriage brings. You need both in your life and they are phases of your life. So enjoy both. Don't have a child as of now, am sure that will bring it's own changes and more responsibilities.

Conversation between husband and niece..... N----Tauji ...what did you buy for Taiji's B'day? H----Nothing Beta...we don't buy gifts for B'days? N---:omg:tauji...you are a dead man...my mumma and papa buy atleast ten gifts for each others birthday..... :roti:(beetle thinking).....achcha...that is why they need to go for marriage counseling so often.:P
:call:H....we are at the local market...kuch chahiye. :call2:B ...nahi...just enjoy. :call:H....guys are buying stuff for their wives. :call2:B:afraid::afraid::afraid:koi baat nahi.... :call:...Do you want something.... :call2:....:roll::roll::roll:....okkkkkayyy...get one lahariya sari...in bright colour. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- scene 2 :roti: brown and white lahariya??You didn't find any thing brighter? :doh:It is bright brown na? :girly1:This is maa's(MIL) favourite color....:girl_haha:
:giggle::giggle: