Bigg boss season 7

Desi Cartman

Tonight's episode was funny as hell .... :hysterical: Salman said if Gauhar were in the place of Tanisha , she will beat up Arman's ass ..... OMG ... so funny .... :hysterical: I never found Andy as funny person .. :dontknow: .. dont know why Salman giving hype to Andy .. :headshake: Sangram should go now .... :headshake: Aijaz is funny man ..... :haha:

During the party, tanisha and armaan were dancing and she was all "lets go to the cigarette room" armaan was like "you want everyone to see? Tum ladki ho, tum soch lo." Tanisha then went ok ok, and armaan went to the cigarette room. Sent from my prosthetic in-body mobile device.

I cant tolerate BB anymore, just the thought of seeing Tanisha act like a slave is sickening. I now see may be an episode or 2 during the week and saw today that Salman was asking her why she said Sorry, I dont know what the issue he was talking about but I know that Tanisha acts like a stupid girl who wants to be bullied. Its disgusting that she is ok with all the abuse that chutia throws at her.

I was never Salman's Fan but after this season i literally hate him.I have never seen such a biased show in my like.He is even worse Host then ARNAB GOSWAMI.:facepalm: Salman Khan's 7 "FAIR" judgement in Big Boss Season 7. 1. Kushal pushes Tanisha- kushal is called "DUNIYA KA SABSE BADA BADTAMEIZ INSAAN" Armaan hurts Sofia - Sofia is advised to walk in front and defend herself. 2.Tanisha imitates Gauhar and makes fun of her - No comments Gauhar mentions a "___" - Gauhar is questioned. 3. Kushal and Gauhar's love story always pointed out. Tanisha and Armaan scenes are leaked by media yet their relationship is never pointed out. Salman only mentions that the footage has been "EDITED". 4. Armaan always gets a chance to defend his point whereas Kushal is never allowed to say a word to defend himself. 5.Armaan never completes his task but is never questioned. Kushal is insulted and is made fun of for not completing his task. 6.Tanisha kept on telling Armaan to ignore Kushal and that he is not worth it but she is not said a word. Gauhar's tone is questioned regarding her way of stopping Kushal. 7. Armaan takes part in 1 task and wears a bandage and a handsling but he is not criticized Kushal is injured and is made fun of his injury. Who ever are in Kushal's group "BEWARE" cause you will be fired by "THE FAIR JUDGE" Salman Khan because he is a SUPER STAR.

I was never Salman's Fan but after this season i literally hate him.I have never seen such a biased show in my like.He is even worse Host then ARNAB GOSWAMI.:facepalm: Salman Khan's 7 "FAIR" judgement in Big Boss Season 7. 1. Kushal pushes Tanisha- kushal is called "DUNIYA KA SABSE BADA BADTAMEIZ INSAAN" Armaan hurts Sofia - Sofia is advised to walk in front and defend herself. 2.Tanisha imitates Gauhar and makes fun of her - No comments Gauhar mentions a "___" - Gauhar is questioned. 3. Kushal and Gauhar's love story always pointed out. Tanisha and Armaan scenes are leaked by media yet their relationship is never pointed out. Salman only mentions that the footage has been "EDITED". 4. Armaan always gets a chance to defend his point whereas Kushal is never allowed to say a word to defend himself. 5.Armaan never completes his task but is never questioned. Kushal is insulted and is made fun of for not completing his task. 6.Tanisha kept on telling Armaan to ignore Kushal and that he is not worth it but she is not said a word. Gauhar's tone is questioned regarding her way of stopping Kushal. 7. Armaan takes part in 1 task and wears a bandage and a handsling but he is not criticized Kushal is injured and is made fun of his injury. Who ever are in Kushal's group "BEWARE" cause you will be fired by "THE FAIR JUDGE" Salman Khan because he is a SUPER STAR.
+1

Gauhar is a very good Captain .... she is fair with everyone .... :smiley:
Thats why Bigg Boss banned her from using Luxury Budget items and deducted 500 points also. :giggle:
Weekend ka wow = Kushal and Gauhar ki bajao :P
That's the only thing i like watching in WKW. :winky:

did you not feel like wasting u r time and energy by typing this long-ish post on this show ? I am wondering how anyone could be motivated enough to write this much abt big boss.