Is it all over for Dravid?

I wouldnt be surprised if he did. And to tell you the truth it would be a good choice. I would much rather have Dravid go out on top than limp around like another Sachin. Plus truth be told Dravid is gonna be pushed off LOI(and 20/20) anyway. So he gets to play Test cricket only. Not sure if he would be motivated enough. That all said if anyone can prove us wrong, it is Rahul Dravid so watch out Veer. xxx
dravid has nothing prove.. he has proved everything what he is capable of.. the guy is a legend .. and i just hope so too that he leaves the arena with high-note.. especially from tests.. ..
Guest HariSampath
Should he retire - 44 runs in 5 innings in this series. He seems demotivated. Drop him' date=' I think he should retire.[/quote'] We all hope sincerely that Dravid goes...and I think he should not be allowed to retire but be dropped from the side And after a looong time this is happening for the first time tomorrow Lets hope this happens more permanently

Good for Rahul he is going to get a break from ODIs in this way at least. He's still a top bat but there's no point in playing ODIs in my opinion. It's for his own good he stopped playing ODIs. I'm sure in about couple of months time India will be banking solely on this man to score runs against Pakistan and overseas. It's not over for Rahul in tests but if his bad form can help him not play ODIs so be it.

You guys actually putting people on Ignore lists ? Come on ' date='we are all above that ![/quote'] May be popular guys like you don't need oit but some of us feel the need .We are humans too...and don't like personal attacks specially from people you have ignored for a long time.
We all hope sincerely that Dravid goes...and I think he should not be allowed to retire but be dropped from the side And after a looong time this is happening for the first time tomorrow Lets hope this happens more permanently
wat an idiot.. life is not treating you well or what? :cantstop:
May be popular guys like you don't need oit but some of us feel the need .We are humans too...and don't like personal attacks specially from people you have ignored for a long time.
Popular guy like me ? wish i was.. :D Beetle ji , the best way to react to abuse is to totally ignore it. If that person still keeps indulging in mindless abuse , without evoking any sort of response , even he/she would feel ridiculously stupid about it sometime and stop it , apart from totally losing respect from others.
We all hope sincerely that Dravid goes...and I think he should not be allowed to retire but be dropped from the side And after a looong time this is happening for the first time tomorrow Lets hope this happens more permanently
Hmmm.. am a bit lost for words actually. First Sachin , now Dravid. Who next ? Lurks are you seeing this ?
Hmmm.. am a bit lost for words actually. First Sachin ' date=' now Dravid. Who next ? Lurks are you seeing this ?[/quote'] I am, and am actually surprised why some of you are not getting it Sriram. If Dravid RETIRES he is gone, finito, history. No coming back. If he is dropped he will come back like Zaheer did, or Ganguly did. What would you much rather have - a team India with NO Dravid ever..or a team India without Dravid for a series or two? xxx
Popular guy like me ? wish i was.. :D Beetle ji , the best way to react to abuse is to totally ignore it. If that person still keeps indulging in mindless abuse , without evoking any sort of response , even he/she would feel ridiculously stupid about it sometime and stop it , apart from totally losing respect from others.
Arre yaar...I am not a saint.Faltu mein I get tempted to respond ...phir tu tu mein mein hoti hai... Faltu mein ladne thodi aati hoon yahan....:sad_smile:
You guys actually putting people on Ignore lists ? Come on ' date='we are all above that ![/quote'] Actually it is a brilliant concept Sriram. Look at it this way - if you know a few posters who are more busy doing chatroom style gap-shup just put them on ignore and suddenly your cricket thread has..well posts about cricket. I wouldnt mind. :thumbs_up: