What male physique do you aspire to?

goose

I would love to see how fit some of you are. Then we can laugh at Raina
Raina is supposedly a professional athlete. People can always laugh at him if he can't even maintain his fitness. He is not like us. He is earning millions.

I got down to 11% but did not like how i looked. You need a bit of fat at my age. I'm now back at 15% which is fine. Once the body has experienced 10% it's easy to get back down there. Diet, weight-training, and HIIT are the three pillars of success...in that order. Treat your body like a chemistry experiment.

Raina is supposedly a professional athlete. People can always laugh at him if he can't even maintain his fitness. He is not like us. He is earning millions.
He is still one of the fittest athletes in cricket even though he might not look like it. You cannot help your body type.

He is still one of the fittest athletes in cricket even though he might not look like it. You cannot help your body type.
What being fat has to do with body type? does he have that belly because of body type? He wasnt always like that.

I have heard of 6-pack and 8-pack..This is a first 7-pack..
This guy is a freak. He has a very unique workout regimen. He does not look to be to muscular but he is super strong.
Monday- Back 12 sets of pull-ups of 4-8 reps 4 sets of lateral machine pull-downs (80-85kg) 10-12 reps 12 sets of low and one-arm dumbbell rolls of 100 kg of 4-8 reps Tuesday- Chest 12 sets of flat bench of 4-8 reps 12 sets of incline bench of 4-8 reps 12 sets of dumbbell press of 4-8 reps 12 sets of chest flye of 4-8 reps Wednesday- Legs 4 sets of squats with 190kg weight on shoulders of 4-8 reps 4 sets of hamstrings curls with 90kg weights of 4-8 reps 4 sets of step-ups with 90kg weight of 4-8 reps 4 sets of barbells of 4-8 reps 4 sets of free squats of 4-8 reps Thursday- Arms 12 sets of Olympic barbell curls with 60 kg weight of 4-8 reps 12 sets of dumbbell curls with 32 kg weights of 4-8 reps 12 sets of reverse curls with 30kg weight of 4-8 reps 12 sets of close grip barbell presses of 4-8 reps 12 sets of press downs of 4-8 reps 12 sets of skull crushers with 68kg weight of 4-8 reps Friday- Shoulders 12 sets of knee and shoulder press with 90 kg weights of 4-8 reps 12 sets of military press of 4-8 reps 6 sets of lateral raises using dumbbells of 4-8 reps 6 sets of lateral raises using machine of 4-8 reps 12 sets of rear flyes with 40kg weight of 4-8 reps Saturday 12 sets of dead lifts with 250 kg weight of 4-8 reps 12 sets of squats with 100 kg weight of 4-8 reps 12 sets of kneel and press with 50 kg weight of 4-8 reps 12 sets of plyometric push-ups of 4-8 reps Sunday- Abs 12 sets of crunches of 12 reps 12 sets of hanging reverse crunches of 10-12 reps 12 sets of 10 kg weight loaded reverse crunches of 10-12 reps 12 sets of standing and seated calf presses of 10-12 reps
Look at those 12 sets. This is very intensive stuff. Who hits 12 sets that too heavy, 3-4 sets are norm. HE deadlifts 250 kilo for 12 sets. My best deadlift till now is 120 that too just 3 reps max. Shows how strong this guy is without being too muscular visibly. His training is centered on increasing muscle strength than muscle hypertrophy.

This guy is a freak. He has a very unique workout regimen. He does not look to be to muscular but he is super strong. Look at those 12 sets. This is very intensive stuff. Who hits 12 sets that too heavy, 3-4 sets are norm. HE deadlifts 250 kilo for 12 sets. My best deadlift till now is 120 that too just 3 reps max. Shows how strong this guy is without being too muscular visibly. His training is centered on increasing muscle strength than muscle hypertrophy.
12 sets is too much and you will never get big. Repeating sets without reason is not going to give any gains though it will really tone you. No proper body builder or fitness expert will recommend 12 sets. This is clearly the reason why his muscles aren't big despite the heavy weights For toning and cutting - low weights with maximum sets and reps For building mass - big weights with less reps and set. No more than 7-8 reps and no more than 2-3 sets He seems to be doing a weird combination of both which will not work