We havent lost the series yet...

veer

agree....waisay bhi....we are not the best ODI team.All I expect is a good fight and a few wins.... Any one who expected to win this series has to be unrealistic.....
What's frustrating is that we couldn't even put up a half decent fight today...Nevertheless it's a good post and I'm sure that we'll come back strong in the face of such a crushing defeat :isalute:
thats the spirit...still we have got the time to strike back and gain confidence...I think' date=' we must stand by our team...obviously, we need some positive changes...isn't it?[/quote'] Stand by the team how much ever you want. However, remember unless these "rich superstars" decide they need to play good and fight, its of no use.
Stand by the team how much ever you want. However' date=' remember unless these "rich superstars" decide they need to play good and fight, its of no use.[/quote'] theres the point...richness, stardom must n must and shall be after the national interest...isn't it?
Why' date=' whatever happened to the poor substars[/quote'] I can't understand how does one remain poor after playing for India...lets assume about it, then also we need to fight back...right Buddy!