ICC World T20 2014

ICC World T20 2014  

1. 1.

• Chandimal
    • Matthews
    • Malinga
    • Jaywardene
    • Flout Some Rule like WT20 2012

My fear is that him at 3 against fast bowlers would only result in dot balls and eventually his wicket.He almost seems scared of them these days and goes on backfoot very early,not the same as he was. batting order should be this imo Rohit Dhawan Kohli Yuvraj Raina Dhoni yeah Rahane will sit out initially
He has played for CSK at 3 in all seasons and he is leading run scorer in IPL. I don't think on Bangladesh pitches pace will be any issue for him.
He has played for CSK at 3 in all seasons and he is leading run scorer in IPL. I don't think on Bangladesh pitches pace will be any issue for him.
Can't compare with IPL yaar as for pitches,he was getting troubled in Aus series too with short stuff. Kohli seems a much better option at no.3 to me.no need to shift him to opener.He also has done well for RCB at 3,if you wanna go by IPL
Can't compare with IPL yaar as for pitches,he was getting troubled in Aus series too with short stuff. Kohli seems a much better option at no.3 to me.no need to shift him to opener.He also has done well for RCB at 3,if you wanna go by IPL
Pitches in the Aus series were flat with ball coming on to bat. With the extra pace of Johnson, he was getting extra bounce. But Bangladesh pitches are slow, the ball doesn't come on as well as in India. Raina > Kohli in T20s (International or IPL)