ICC World T20 2014

ICC World T20 2014  

1. 1.

• Chandimal
    • Matthews
    • Malinga
    • Jaywardene
    • Flout Some Rule like WT20 2012

I don't think Dhoni is such an idiot who is unaware of match situation and didn't wanted to win the cup. I think there are lot's things which people are not aware of. Dhoni can afford to take the blame as long as he has the backing of BCCI. I think it was pre-decided that both Mahela and Sanga should and will get a rewarding send off for retiring from this format. You can call this as Crony Captainism... We reward you this time, don't forget us when we are retiring, sort of... So it's not as simple as Dhoni sent as struggling UV at a stage when India was looking to get some momentum after a slow start and UV tried his best and Lankans bowled beautifully.
:hysterical:
I don't think Dhoni is such an idiot who is unaware of match situation and didn't wanted to win the cup. I think there are lot's things which people are not aware of. Dhoni can afford to take the blame as long as he has the backing of BCCI. I think it was pre-decided that both Mahela and Sanga should and will get a rewarding send off for retiring from this format. You can call this as Crony Captainism... We reward you this time, don't forget us when we are retiring, sort of... So it's not as simple as Dhoni sent as struggling UV at a stage when India was looking to get some momentum after a slow start and UV tried his best and Lankans bowled beautifully.
What next. Kallis, Mahela and Jaya will retire from ODIs in WC 2015. So will it be gifted to them. Having said that I hate how cricketers declare that this will be their last world cup before the event , rather than after.
Admit it' date=' you along with few clowns here are pure MSD hater. There is no cricket logic behind it.[/quote'] Yes, yes, because we all forget about everything which happened on international tours just because we reached the final of the greatest format of the game

Sangakkara as poor as Yuvraj in the tournament, but is stll a hero Sanga scores in this tournament-14 (18 balls), 0 (1 ball), 4 (11 balls),1(6 balls) and 52(35 balls). Yuvraj- 1(2 balls), 10(19 balls), 60(43 balls), 18(17 balls) and 11(21 balls). Its ok. Yuvraj can be forgiven. The Lankans stuck with Sanga and he delivered. Even malinga went for 54 runs in 4 overs in T20 Wc final 2012. Things change quickly and yuvi should be back.

He won't be back. His reactions are gone. Everything about him is too slow to cope, physically he is a shadow of the athlete he was. It's best if India moves on and does what's best for India instead of desperately trying to create a fairy tale story for Yuvraj. As for being forgiven, there's nothing to forgive. It's not yuvraj's fault that he's crap now.

As opposed to other captains that won what again?
Admit it' date=' you along with few clowns here are pure MSD hater. There is no cricket logic behind it.[/quote'] No denying what MSD has accomplished. Forever grateful. But does that mean we should bring Kapil Dev back? Because we shouldn't - he finished a long time ago though arguably it was overdue. Our players just never know when to retire, aside from a few like dravid and laxman who at least retired with some dignity and a lot of respect. MSD has lost it. Look at his tournaments - its the players that did the work for him. In india, he is a great captain because he works well with spinners but as the wt20 showed, he cant even bring fielders in to do something simple like restrict singles. He is a scared captain at heart. We need a fearless one who can let the players do their thing. Captain leads from the front but he has only done that in ODIS. Didnt do it in ct13 as he scored nothing there. A poor captain now. Won nothing overseas. When will you all wake up? And I'm not an MSD hater, there is plenty of cricket logic. Just check his recent results.