ICC World T20 2014

ICC World T20 2014  

1. 1.

• Chandimal
    • Matthews
    • Malinga
    • Jaywardene
    • Flout Some Rule like WT20 2012

Even if he had not scored runs against Aus, he would have played the remaining games. Dhoni just trusts certain players(Rohit Sharma, Ishant Sharma, Zaheer, Raina, Ashwin to name a few) and keeps giving them chances no matter what happens. Likewise he doesnt rate certain players despite what the world thinks like Umesh Yadav, Pragyan Ojha, Pujara(in ODIs) and sidelines them.

Even if he had not scored runs against Aus' date=' he would have played the remaining games. Dhoni just trusts certain players(Rohit Sharma, Ishant Sharma, Zaheer, Ashwin to name a few) and keeps giving them chances no matter what happens.[/quote'] Every captain in the world does this, its human nature really. This is why selection is usually handed down to an 'impartial' committee to make the brutal decisions.
Rohits stats in 20 20 are actually much better in the middle order. He should have had Yuvi's spot and Rahane Dhawan opening. Yuvi was the one useless player on the team.
There were lot of passengers to be honest Captain himself,Dhawan was in poor form,Rahane-Rohit never give you the confidence that they can do it I said somewhere that Raina,Virat and to an extent Yuvi were the key though Yuvraj proved me wrong do did Rohit to an extent but when half the team has passengers its difficult to win the trophy.

Dhawan would have fu**** Mathews today. He would have come out and hit. Rahane was showing class from the crease. Thing is with 4 good batsmen behind you dont preserve wickets like Kohli and Rohit did. If its about milking that even Dhoni and Raina can do. We have to stop overhyping Kohli, it will make us too dependent on him. They had to make more risks and aimed for at least 75-80 in the first 10..

These kind of defeats hurt much more than the sort of 2003 WC final loss. In 2003 we were well beaten but here we didn't even leave it all on the field. Our best T20 batsman (Raina) didn't even get to face a single ball!!! I wish Kohli and Raina had a chance to have a go at SL bowling without Yuvi's intervention. I'm sure we would have managed a total around 160 which would have changed the match altogether. This is what hurts the fans, i.e. we beat ourselves, thanks to Yuvi, and never had the chance to see what could have been.

Rahane is a very poor LOI batsman. Have said it before, he doesnt have the temperament required to do well in limited overs games and looks like getting out anytime. He just doesnt look comfortable in ODIs or T20s. He doesnt seem to be able to handle the pressure of achieving run rate or scoring the odd boundary or rotating strike. The sooner he is just allowed to concentrate on test matches, the better for him and the team.

What will politicians say about Yuvraj Reporter to Rahul Gandhi Rep: What are your thoughts on Yuvraj Rahul: He will make us win Rep--- But .but Rahul: what but this time entire inida will give credit of win to Yuvraj Reporter: But sir we are already out of world cup Rahul Gandhi : hehe you are talking about Yuvraj Singh I thought you were talking about congress's Yuvraj ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Narendra Modi ; Bhaiyon aur behenon ab parivartan kaa samaya aa gaya hai.Kaptaan nahi cricket fans kaa sewak chunane kaa samay hai --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Arvind Kejriwal : Is ki poori jaanch hogi .Humne apne manifesto mein daal diya Hai ki hum satta mein aaye to is ki jaanch karayenge.Iske peechche Ambani ,Tata Adani etc kaa haath hai

These kind of defeats hurt much more than the sort of 2003 WC final loss. In 2003 we were well beaten but here we didn't even leave it all on the field. Our best T20 batsman (Raina) didn't even get to face a single ball!!! I wish Kohli and Raina had a chance to have a go at SL bowling without Yuvi's intervention. I'm sure we would have managed a total around 160 which would have changed the match altogether. This is what hurts the fans' date=' i.e. we beat ourselves, thanks to Yuvi, and never had the chance to see what could have been.[/quote'] You don't usually see 130-4 score. Low scores in T20s usually result from loss of too many wickets. There will be a flurry of wickets and/or a runfest in the last two overs. 20 runs is frequently scored in a T20 match in the last two overs even if wickets are continually lost. India simply lost the plot. The match was a disgrace, even in the finals India could not get 20 runs in the last two.
You don't usually see 130-4 score. Low scores in T20s usually result from loss of too many wickets. There will be a flurry of wickets and/or a runfest in the last two overs. 20 runs is frequently scored in a T20 match in the last two overs even if wickets are continually lost. India simply lost the plot. The match was a disgrace' date=' even in the finals India could not get 20 runs in the last two.[/quote'] When your best batsman in the format didn't even get to face a single ball, it says all. I would rather take 160/8 than 130/4. What exactly were we saving all those wkts for? 2nd innings? I just wish we could have seen Raina & Kohli at the crease for the final 5-6 overs instead of Yuvraj killing off the Indian innings.

this is what politicians will say about today's loss: Modi - bhaiyon aur behenon, iss sarkar ki tarah hi humari team ka graph bhi girta jaa raha hai. Agar humari hoti sarkar Toh nahi dekhni padti yeh haar Isliye abki baar Modi sarkar Rahul Gandhi - desh ko 1983 WC, 2007 World two aur 2011 WC kisne diya? Aaj ki yeh joh haar hai yeh BJP ki saajish hai UPA ke achchey record ko kharab karne ki. Nitish Kumar - minority community ke koi player nahi they team mein isliye haar gaye. Hum center se demand kartey hai ki Indian team mein minorities ka quota banaya jaaye. Kejriwal - dekho mainey kaha tha ki humari koi aukaat nahi - aaj proove ho gaya. Amma - I demand that the India Govt. announce prize money for the winning Sri Lankan team.

on the spot - made them... Kejriwal - 370 page proof hai Yuvraj selfish hai. bachchon ki kasam khata hun Sri Lanka se haath nahi milaoonga. Sare selfish hai...Dhoni Yuvraj Rohit. Mallya cricket team chala raha hai. Rahul - RTI and Empowering woman was the reason for Yuvraj performance. Last morning Yuvraj got up in then night. Yuvraj is responsible for 2002. There was no Gandhi in the team. Narendra Modi - hamare Gujarat mein final hota to Yuvraj aise nahi karta. mitron desh aage badhana hai. Yuvraj mukt bharat chahiye