Bhuvneshwar Kumar is nothing special

Tbf this is first time he has done it and I have followed him even in domestic cricket
Lets take your word that this was the first time, so be it. He's got them on a wicket where many over here said he would be useless due to lack of pace as well as lac of swing plus the old ball factor. Time to enjoy the wickets, whichever Indian bowlers take them.
Lets take your word that this was the first time' date=' so be it. He's got them on a wicket where many over here said he would be useless due to lack of pace as well as lac of swing plus the old ball factor. Time to enjoy the wickets, whichever Indian bowlers take them.[/quote'] I posted he is bowling well 2 overs before he got wicket...he just got I to rhythm and got swing while earlier he was very very average ...check my post in this thread around 8 :winky: Also I have no problem with anyone in side and said before game it's one of the best side we could have fielded from squad ...
Was about to post same :haha:
Prior wasn't out really. Ball missed the bat by a big margin. If we are overjoyed by one wicket by a frontline seamer, in England, in conditions when the ball is swinging for all the seamers in the after lunch session.... then what can be said. Bhuvi has to do this consistently.
Prior wasn't out really. Ball missed the bat by a big margin. If we are overjoyed by one wicket by a frontline seamer, in England, in conditions when the ball is swinging for all the seamers in the after lunch session.... then what can be said. Bhuvi has to do this consistently.
So the other bowlers never get wickets due to umpires mistakes ? He took two, not one. Whoever plays we have to support them as a fan to pick wickets. Be it Ishant, Pandey, Bhuv, Shami or Umesh.
So the other bowlers never get wickets due to umpires mistakes ? He took two, not one. Whoever plays we have to support them as a fan to pick wickets. Be it Ishant, Pandey, Bhuv, Shami or Umesh.
Many bowlers have taken wickets by umpires' mistakes. But, the question is should they be praised for that ? The main thing is taking wickets consistently in tests . No Indian pacer has done that recently. I will be happy only when that happens. If Bhuvi ,or any other Indian bowler, turns out to be a consistent wicket taker, I would support him happily.