Bhuvneshwar Kumar is nothing special

KT might be wondering how he got wickets without bowling phaast :P
That too with the old ball*
that too under Dhoni :omg:
THat too when he was standing upto wickets
that too with a big gap between bat and ball. lengendary :hatsoff:
Many bowlers have taken wickets by umpires' mistakes. But, the question is should they be praised for that ? The main thing is taking wickets consistently in tests . No Indian pacer has done that recently. I will be happy only when that happens. If Bhuvi ,or any other Indian bowler, turns out to be a consistent wicket taker, I would support him happily.
what about the other two wickets? The thing is 1) He genuinely beat the batsmen, out or not 2) He (and other bowlers) also get wrong decisions when people are out and not given
If he can reverse like this every time then we have found decent third seamer :two_thumbs_up:
Tbf this is first time he has done it and I have followed him even in domestic cricket
What I have maintained again and again is - "he is capable of learning new skills very fast" and is not a one trick pony
True. Also he has the maturity to keep one end tight when others are bowling well.
Yes, when he is not picking wickets, he still doesn't bowl lose. There is a reason he has gone for only 51 runs while Ishant has gone for 100 of similar number of overs