Google needs to stop shoving G+ down our throats

DomainK

I was a huge fan of Google till they started shoving G+ down my throat at every effin step. It's so irritating!! Even for those who have G+ are being harassed with Google pushing every Google service they use into G+ forcing them to share virtually everything they do on G+. I use Gmail, drive, picassa, docs and calendars and I am seriously thinking of switching to zoho or yahoo or some other service.

It's almost as if Google wants to have a blow job and G+ is their d!ck. The most irritating part for me is YouTube.
they keep asking me to choose a new name for youtube which is very irritating and i faced so many problems when they tried to merge the youtube profile with my google profile. i even wrote them a complaint.

they keep asking me to choose a new name for youtube which is very irritating and i faced so many problems when they tried to merge the youtube profile with my google profile. i even wrote them a complaint.
Same problem - every fecking time they throw me a pop up. Finally, I decided to create a professional one and merged with G+ :(