Ganguly cant score at run a ball?

Chaos

Though I still blame SCG for some of the defeats in England, where was clearly slowing the game, a scoreline of 2, 6,5,3,2,4,5,3,2,3 between Overs 33 and 42 is simply unjustifiable. The rate required went up from 7.6 to 12! As I wrote earlier, an out-of-form Dravid has always played himself in to form slowly (say 15 off 35 balls, and then accelerating to 40 off 50). Sending him in to play with a tiring Ganguly, and then an out-of-form (or, 'found out by Aussies') Yuvraj, was a disaster

Forget run rate the middle order isn't able to score runs at all consistently. Rahul has failed entire series meanwhile Yuvi has had one good knock so far in the series. Uthappa has been good but he has only been able to produce good cameos. India has a lot to do in the ODI format of the game prior they start winning consistently.

I dont care if the SR is 100+ or 60. Batsmen at this level should play according to the situation. When the required RR was over run a ball, why the hell did Ganguly slow down instead of picking up the scoring tempo, considering that he was the set batsmen at that point?!?

cant believe some one is blaming ganguly for the loss. If 4 pure batsman cant score little over 7.5 in the final 15 overs then stop playing aus.
exactly. blame ganguly for the few games he played with those slow run rates in england, but to blame him in this series is a bit over the top to ridiculous...
australia's amazing fielding. and also their ability to hit the wickets from far away with high amount of accuracy.
I dunno if u watched the match. There was a clear two that Pathan wanted, and Ganguly refused and made it into a single. Pathan swung his bat in a bit of frustration. I believe there was another instance when Dravid wanted two, and our dadagiri converted it to a single. Two instances I recall, there were others I noticed during the match.