Is there a way back for Sehwag?

Switchblade

Possibilities are slim but if Sehwag wants to be back,there is still a way, albeit a long one for him to get back to the team. If he is thinking of mounting a comeback in ODIs or in the middle order, its all over for him. ODIs we have Rohit-Dhawan forming a good partnership at the top and we simply have too many middle order bats approaching their peaks to sneak Sehwag in. But in Tests, Murali Vijay will not survive the South Africa-New Zealand-England trip. You can take that to the bank. The only way back for Sehwag is if he bites the bullet, goes to county cricket in England ( doesn't matter if its their B grade) and puts in some hard work and scores some runs in England. Not only will that give him immense confidence, an Indian opener opening in county cricket and notching runs is bound to get him into the mix unless the unthinkable happens and Murali Vijay does end up having a cracker of a tour in South Africa/New Zealand.

Absolute legend. But its time he hangs up his boots. He wouldn't be good even in middle order. Saying he is just 35 is a joke considering how pathetic his fitness is these days. I am still a great fan of sehwag. But to be brutally honest he is not as good as he used to be. Its sad but its just what it is.

There is one thing Viru will be loved for. A genuine Pakistan killer. Finished career of Saqlain. if only India had a chance to play Pakistan in tests few years back he would have finished Ajmal as well lol. In Tests he is a different beast although had an indifferent career in ODIs.
Don't forget Sami. He absolutely murdered Sami..:haha:

He is a legend and i always rated him ahead of Ganguly at least in test Cricket. When they talk about Indian 4 pillars or blah blah blah....I am surprised his name doesn't pop up....He just have to seriously think about ....what yuvraj and zaheer did...... Work on his fitness and also figure out what is not working for him.......if it is the glasses, then i think, with all the money in hand...go to the best eye-doctor and fix it I think there was one Zimbabwe openers (with the name sibanda..i guess) who had issues with this eye sight.Later fixed it and made some decent runs after that......Sehwag should go talk to him to see how he cope up with that problem.