Supreme Court pronounces gay sex illegal

Stuge

How stupid of the BJP! Idiots aren't getting my vote.
if you think congress is going to touch this then you are sadly mistaken,atleast bjp is true to its colors where as the congress is true to its slimy self of appearing liberal but not wanting to upset the indian public who are overwhemlingly opposed to homosexuality.lets see if congress has the guts to amend 377.

Ok Clealry I have no clue about India or Indian society so educate me..... There are some openly gay people in India who clearly had a public parade as per above links which clearly no one cared about,if it was legal or illegal There is a whole lot of cluster f***s happening every where else in the country. So let us cherry pick the most critical issue on human rights-gay rights and stir up a debate right? I am glad India has evolved to such an extent that we can start with the more urban human rights issue before we go to anything else.

Unnatural yes but still should be supported, BTW unnatural should not be considered derogatory.
That's the whole point. Homosexuality is not unnatural. It has been widely observed in the animal kingdom. 400+ species have been found to engage in homosexual behavior. The only thing different from conventional sex is that it cannot be used for procreation. But then even oral sex or sex wearing a condom comes under that category.

I am glad India has evolved to such an extent that we can start with the more urban human rights issue before we go to anything else.
Yeah, because the tendency to be attracted to the same sex first checks in to see whether you are living in a city or village: 1. City - homo. 2. Village - straight. 3. Town - bi. :hysterical:

Lol Supporters agreeing with BJP or not is not the issue here..... but in the current political environment BJP has picked the right and smart thing to say....They may have or not meant it but if I was the PR guy for the party ,I would have suggested the same thing as part of my job.