Supreme Court pronounces gay sex illegal

Stuge

Umm...ok, well i dont know much about beastality. But enjoyment of sex does not make it legal, its consent that makes it legal. There are plenty of cases where its considered rape because permission was not asked/denied but the victim still got sexual 'enjoyment'/stimulation out of it. A lot of sexual responses are purely physical responses that may happen despite your mind saying 'no'. For eg, if you raped a girl- tied her down and did the 'normal thing' vigorously, she will get wet at some point. Does not mean you are not raping her, because she still said no but physical responses happen like response to stimuli
I should have put it clearer. Dogs and horses were humping the women with much eagerness , quite clearly, loving it.

I'm confused.there are a few people here debunked the myth that there was any science and progress in ancient india before the white man arrived but now say indian society was so liberal that gay sex and beastality was the norm. Or are you guys saying that our society was so primitive that those kind of orgies were the norm? :confused: I'm confused, I get a lot of knowledge on icft so educate me oh liberal mods er I mean gods :pray:

I'm confused.there are a few people here debunked the myth that there was any science and progress in ancient india before the white man arrived but now say indian society was so liberal that gay sex and beastality was the norm. Or are you guys saying that our society was so primitive that those kind of orgies were the norm? :confused: I'm confused, I get a lot of knowledge on icft so educate me oh liberal mods er I mean gods :pray:
The resident homophobe strikes again - follow the thread, look at the responses to your misgivings, answer them first, and then seek further answers. Otherwise your quest for the truth is futile.

The resident homophobe strikes again - follow the thread' date= look at the responses to your misgivings, answer them first, and then seek further answers. Otherwise your quest for the truth is futile.
I am offended.....As I have stated many times earlier,I am Pro Choice and I am not anti-gay. Pro-Choice is a very debatable word and with it comes responsibilty....There are some grounds rules on things for a reason,If you make Pro-choice as grounds for gay rights it will result in various things like hurting religious sentiments which will lead to law and order issues and hence it is not very logical in our society. Also what are the HIV numbers in India.First let us get those under control before we even think of this,Forget gay sex,people are not even able to have hetero sexual inter-course responsibly and here we are advocating gay rights lol. Step by Step we will get there some day when Gayrights,Global warming,No 4g coverage,Saving CHihauhas from extinction become No 1 on our list for now let us focus on other burning issues

The X-Men trioligy and first class movies (and comics) are actually about gay rights. Most actors played are gays. There are some male-male sexual tension scenes and visual metaphors are all over. Some words like "birth defects", "cure", "conversion" are well used. Just watch the movie pretending that the mutants are gays.

I am offended.....As I have stated many times earlier,I am Pro Choice and I am not anti-gay. Pro-Choice is a very debatable word and with it comes responsibilty....There are some grounds rules on things for a reason,If you make Pro-choice as grounds for gay rights it will result in various things like hurting religious sentiments which will lead to law and order issues and hence it is not very logical in our society.
"hurting religious sentiments, law n order issues" argument is over-rated when it comes to court decision on this topic. There was actually a favorable Delhi HC decision which the supreme has reversed.
Also what are the HIV numbers in India.First let us get those under control before we even think of this,Forget gay sex,people are not even able to have hetero sexual inter-course responsibly and here we are advocating gay rights lol.
New HIV cases has seen a record drop in India.
Step by Step we will get there some day when Gayrights,Global warming,No 4g coverage,Saving CHihauhas from extinction become No 1 on our list for now let us focus on other burning issues
Mocking a significant issue concerning lives of as many as 2-4% Indians shows your (lack of)sincerity on the topic.